Recent content by SJ HACK

1. SJ HACK

NJ Golf courses are opening!!

These are the restrictions based on the Governors Executive Order...
  2. SJ HACK

Free Golf, Hunterdon County NJ Private course

I've been kinda m.i.a. from the site. Had some things to deal with. Sorry I missed the opportunity to hook up with some NJ/PA thp peeps. If anyone else wants to do something before the end of the year hit me up.
  3. SJ HACK

CONTEST Paradise Week Day 5: Cleveland Frontline Putter

To put it simply, I need help on the green. Game has been improving but struggling with consistency on the green whether it's short putts or lag putting. I've been debating whether to spend some money to try one of the new Cleveland putters which have been very underrated over the years...
  4. SJ HACK

Callaway Chrome Soft vs. TM TP5

So I've pretty much played the Chrome Soft fairly steady of the past 3 years or so. Sprinkled in some Vice Soft, Q-Star Tour and Snell MTB's but always go back to the CS. Though it will be hard to give up, all I hear are good things about the TP5. Has anyone compared the two directly on the...
  5. SJ HACK

THP New Jersey

Just happened to run across it and wanted to see if anyone still uses NJ thread. I've been playing White Oaks under the associate membership for the last few years, $199 yearly, 50% off round fee, every 6 round is free. Seems small group of guys that played will be no longer around for next...
  6. SJ HACK

THP New Jersey

It's been awhile. Anyone, anyone, anyone????? Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  7. SJ HACK

Best of Southern New Jersey

Playing for about 15 years now, mostly in Northern NJ. Since I've moved back to South Jersey, it seems the course selection is limited and dwindling. I've been playing Buena Vista GC, Centerton GC and White Oaks CC the most. All decent tracks for the price. Of course there is the $$$, highly...
Back