Recent content by skcats1980

1. S

FS - Mizuno M30 3-PW DG S300 Shafts

$150 OBO Continuing to empty out my closet, help me make my wife happy. Mizuno MP30 3-PW with Dynamic Gold S300 Shafts. The clubs are in good condition for the age but do show signs of wear, chatter and a little browning. Feel free to PM me with questions or reply.
  2. S

FS - Titleist 910F 15* 'ahina 82 X

Titleist 910F w/ Diamana 'ahina 82X and head cover (no tool) $60 shipped and paypaled Please PM or reply with questions
  3. S

FS - Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Gun Metal

Classic putter looking for a new home. I am the original owner and have kept it in very good condition. It does show some wear but for the age of this putter it is in very good condition. It is 35 inches and everything else standard with Super Stroke Grip. I did lose the head cover years ago...
  4. S

FS - Mizuno MP63 3-PW w/ DG X100

I am selling my Mizuno MP-63 3-PW with Dynamic Gold X100 Shafts. They have normal wear and club chatter for their age. The 8 iron does have a small chip that does not affect play, you can see it in the pictures below. I do not notice it at address but wanted to disclose and show in the...
  5. S

FS - Titelist 690.CB 3-PW DG S300 Shafts

I have a set of Titleist 690.CB irons 3-PW that I used for less than one season. They are in great shape for someone looking for an older set of forged irons. I am asking $150 (trending at $175 on Ebay as of 3/29/15) and will ship in the lower 48. Thank you for your interest, feel free to...
  6. S

Heading to Hilton Head, any course recommendations?

I am off to Hilton Head in a couple weeks and I'm looking for a few good courses to try and get on. What is the best bang for the buck, what are your favorites, any must play's? Thanks!
Back