Recent content by sleuth

1. sleuth

Mayonnaise as a dipping sauce

So what says everyone? The thought grosses some people out. It's very popular french fry condiment in Europe, however, their mayo tastes very different. Love a great aioli on a burger and extra on the side to dip my fries. At fast food joints I'll have to mix ketchup and mayo for a decent...
  2. sleuth

Home/Window Warranty

Hey guys, I'm here looking for some wisdom. Situation: Purchased our home a few years ago (around 2013), which was built in 2010. It was a custom built home by a small independent developer. I can no longer find any records of this developer and can only assume they went out of business...
  3. sleuth

FS - Ping TR 1966 Anser Putter

For sale is a very good condition(8.5/10) Ping 1966 Anser putter. You will be able to see some sole wear on the bottom of theputter. The rest is in great shape! Length - 33" Loft/Lie - Standard Has stock grip and headcover. $90 shipped
  4. sleuth

FS - Like New Odyssey White Hot RX #7

For sale - Odyssey White Hot RX 7. Purchased new, and never gamed. Just used indoors on the carpet. Has some old sticker residue on the bottom of the putter. Condition - 9.5/10 Length - 35" Standard loft/lie Comes with and ships with headcover. $90 shipped.
  5. sleuth

FS - 816 DBD, Ecco Biom Cage, Sunfish Headcovers

Three items for sale: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 DBD - $220 shipped Ecco Biom Cage - $90 shipped Sunfish Headcovers - all 3 for $25 shipped or individually... Coca Cola Leather driver - $14 shipped Green Driver Knit - $9 shipped Hybrid Leather - $10 shipped Trade Interests: Cobra LTD...
  6. sleuth

Golf Parimutual betting - How do you do it?

So I've ran into an issue with my clubs parimutual betting setup. I've emailed my head pro to indulge and identify if there is an issue. Issue I bet $20 on my friends team to win the member/member event. I didn't even enter a place or show bet. I wanted the payout and odds. My friends team ends...
  7. sleuth

New Orleans food

Heading to New Orleans in a week with the wife and couple friends for 3 full days. This is our first ever adventure to this city and something we can cross off our bucket list. We're staying at the Inn on St Peter. We loved the look of the hotel and how it really fits that New Orleans style. We...
  8. sleuth

Ping Anser TR 1966

New Ping putters. Really no information on price or release date. http://www.ping.com/clubs/puttersdetail.aspx?id=21086 I'm gravitating towards the Anser, and adding my own sight dot on the top line.
  9. sleuth

FS: Ping G30 Driver - 10.5*, stiff

Ping G30 - 10.5* Standard length Ping 65 S Tour shaft Comes with headcover and tool - neither of which were ever used. The driver is in pristine condition. There is minimal face wear and and is mostly located around the center of the club, as you can see in the pictures with a small spot...
  10. sleuth

FS: Brand New Sunfish Cash Cover

Never used, brand new cash cover. Here's a link to the product https://sunfishsales.com/product/cash-covers/ Thought I'd pass on a savings so firm at $25 shipped
  11. sleuth

WTB or WTTF Odyssey Works 7CH

Well I was going to buy one off Callaway Pre Owned, but surely there's one out there that someone here wants to unload. Shoot me a PM if this person is you.
  12. sleuth

FS - Titleist 714 AP2 4-P w/ NS Pro, TW14, DG S300 shafts

3 items up for sale: Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW with stiff NS Pro 950GH - sold TW14 - Black/red - size 10.5 - sold DG S300 4-PW - $70 shipped Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW These irons came stock with the DG S300 (also for sale). I had these pulled and professionally installed with the NS Pro 950 stiff...
  13. sleuth

Weber Genesis vs Spirit

I'm looking for some input. I'm in the market for a new grill and would like to get either a Genesis or Spirit model. The fork I've run into is deciding between the Spirit and Genesis model. I really don't know much about Weber and I'm trying to understand the difference between the two. Google...
  14. sleuth

WTB: Callaway XR 15*

Looking to purchase the 3W. Let me know what you have.
  15. sleuth

FS/FT - *Like New* Nike Method Mod 90

Condition - 9.5/10 - Like New Length - 33" Loft - standard Lie - standard Grip - Garsen Pro Edge Headcover included $160 shipped Trade Interests: Seemore Big FGP Odyssey Works 2ball Fang Callaway XR 15* 3W, stiff shaft
Back