Recent content by slimjim32

1. slimjim32

CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

If I was an Albatross member, I would have only posted once. The way that reads to me is they just have their name put in twice for the win? I don’t recall seeing it stated that an Albatross member would have to post twice to be considered for the second/extra chance.
  2. slimjim32

What Year???

Started playing golf in 1991
  3. slimjim32

New Odyssey “Hollywood” headcover

Of course Although I still want to see the mallet version...haha
  4. slimjim32

New Odyssey “Hollywood” headcover

Dig it. Where’s the mallet version?
  5. slimjim32

How many drivers do you own?

I have, and switch between two: Callaway ♦♦♦ Titleist TS2
  6. slimjim32

Review KBS TD Driver Shaft

Haha...I asked the guy there about it, and he didn’t remember what setup I had. He looked and said “oh. The 7-5? Yeah, that’ll be pretty stout”
  7. slimjim32

Review KBS TD Driver Shaft

Looking forward to playing this this weekend.
  8. slimjim32

EXPERIENCE The 2020 KBS Experience

They have all different colors too. When I brought my shafts in, they asked if I wanted to put on the $-Taper original or the custom option from the store.
  9. slimjim32

EXPERIENCE The 2020 KBS Experience

New shafts installed....whoever wins this is in for a treat. This store is cool
  10. slimjim32

Which putter grip do you use?

I use reverse overlap with my left index finger pointing down. My grandfather taught me the grip when I was 16 and I have been using it ever since. The grip on my putter is the Lamkin SinkFit Skinny, possibly the best putter grip I have ever used...
  11. slimjim32

What putting mirror?

Having not tried a putting mirror, I feel like I fall into the mental camp...I just feel like it would have to be very slim for it to work for me. Guess I’ll have to bite the bullet and buy into that they don’t mess with the normal putting stroke
  12. slimjim32

What putting mirror?

All the mirrors that I see pictures of look as if they sit relatively high (in relation to where the putter usually would rest). You haven’t had or found any negatives with that? What about starting with the putter on the mirror instead of off the back (resting on the putting surface)?
Back