Recent content by Slowmo

1. Slowmo

Twirls are overrated. When's the last time you walked one in!?

If walking in that 18inch 3putt bogey counts then I did that on Sunday!
  2. Slowmo

60 On You Score Card

Some days it could be as late as 15, others as early as 11. 😫
  3. Slowmo

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Thank you. I do love those modus shafts. Second set of irons I’ve had them in.
  4. Slowmo

Bob Does Sports Have A Day Drink

now for the Bob Does Sports "have a day drink challenge"!
  5. Slowmo

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I was waiting for that NFL style injury report from @JB I want to throw my pick behind First in Fun, but need to see that injury status closer to the event. :)
  6. Slowmo

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

ooh, a THP chat room would be fun!!!
  7. Slowmo

Are Sunglasses Optional?

I wear sunglasses if there's enough sun or glare to make me squint. I've also been wearing sunglasses if it's bright enough to wear them because my wife gave me some smart glasses for Christmas so I started a TicTok/Instagram/YouTube channel and have been filming my rounds if I can.
  8. Slowmo

Your Favorite Pen?

Shapie S-gel 0.7
  9. Slowmo

Would you ever take driver out of the bag pending the course you are playing?

I know I've told this story before but the first time I ever broke 80 my buddy tossed my driver in the trunk of his car and told me "You're hitting your 3w today" Shot 78
  10. Slowmo

Any equipment change pondering/experimenting going on?

as my driver has recently gone to poopoo I"m pondering a new driver. That said I know it's me and not the driver itself as all 3 drivers I have are all poopoo right now!
  11. Slowmo

ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

I haven't yet. waiting for the live preview show. I'm pretty torn which way to bet at the moment. I'm also a very bad gambler because I'm a chicken at heart when it comes to gambling
  12. Slowmo

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

They were so amazing with us. I hope more and more folks get to experience with Srixon!
  13. Slowmo

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

like Lord Tox would ever allow such a thing!
  14. Slowmo

Would you ever take driver out of the bag pending the course you are playing?

right now I should probably take the driver out of the bag anyway. It's absolutely killing me.
  15. Slowmo

How fancy are you?

other than a wedding or a job interview the fanciest I will get is slacks and a golf shirt.
Back