Recent content by smgoldstein

1. smgoldstein

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

Took a couple of whacks at a local retailer. Wonderful feel, sound and profile. Very impressed.
  2. smgoldstein

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

I am the worst packer-always bring way too much stuff and never use half of it so I'm the wrong guy to chirp in here.
  3. smgoldstein

"Would you like to use the scorecard feature?"

I don't take a lot of carts but when I do I don't use that feature.
  4. smgoldstein

Rickie with the HIO at Pine Valley

And I was feeling good about making par there. Good to see that Eli Manning is a member.
  5. smgoldstein

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Part of the 2024 TEEm Tour Edge

Well done to the lucky winners.
  6. smgoldstein

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #18

Very good finishing hole. All starts with the tee shot. Hit a good one and the hole is getable. Off line off the tee and problems lurk all around.
  7. smgoldstein

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

That'a going to be a lot of Bridgestones hitting the links. 1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Callaway Chrome Soft X 2. What do you think about Mindset? I'm all in on any technology, as subtle as it may be, that could help streamline my analytical game 3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf...
  8. smgoldstein

Post A Golf Photo

Callaway Goat Cup bag: Pine Valley 5th hole
  9. smgoldstein

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #17

As others have mentioned where the pin is is key. When I played it it was just a little wedge in so not that bad.
  10. smgoldstein

The Long Game Movie

https://www.fandango.com/videos/player/the-long-game-trailer-1-2326868547774?autoplay=true Haven't decided if this will be good or bad but might check it out.
  11. smgoldstein

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #16

The first forced carry really shouldn't be an issue. As others have mentioned to far right-no bueno. I was on the right side of the fairway and hit to hit a little left to right bleeder in there. 2 putt par.
  12. smgoldstein

Oldest Club In Your Bag?

Tour Edge CB Pro fairway woods-10 years old.
  13. smgoldstein

Wild night of NBA Playoff Basketball

What a crazy night with the finishes of the Knicks/Sixers game and Nuggets/Lakers game. Very entertaining.
  14. smgoldstein

Interesting Shaft vs Head Comment

Makes sense. Seems like an ego thing to me. "This is a X flex-must be the head"
  15. smgoldstein

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

1. Which irons do you currently play? Epon AF 705 2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? Just about everything: smaller profile, forged players distance iron, power hole construction in the long to mid irons, AI technology 3. What is your current iron set make...
Back