Recent content by smschulz

1. smschulz

Would LIV be more interesting with non-conforming gear?

LIV is already a circus act, what more do you want?
  2. smschulz

Ordered the new LiveView LVPro2 (arriving on Tuesday)

Anything on Android compatibility? Looks like a good improvement but the price is high. Not ruling it out and the software is a plus.
  3. smschulz

Mevo + offers face impact location data for a price

Make sure you buy the foot spray by the case at Costco. Short term cheaper but a PITA to spray up all the time. Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
  4. smschulz

Adding weight to Taylormade M2 head? How?

I acquired a M2 head ~ it is 195 grams w/ screw. I am using my slightly shortened Rouge shaft from my SLDR. SW is in the C5 range, so I need to add some weight to get to the desired D1 level. I tried to call Taylormade about any weights but all I got is some uninformed customer support girl...
  5. smschulz

Wedge help needed?

I was out practicing wedges yesterday and discovered a problem. I have three wedges (not counting the PW). 60-05 56-10 52-07 The problem is that I cannot consistently hit the 60 degree when I try to use the bounce. When I close the face and take the bounce out of it ~ no problems hitting. With...
  6. smschulz

KBS Tour 90 vs TT Dynaliter Gold XP Weight?

OK, my Mizuno MX300's are past due for replacement. They have been a great club fore me so I have been contemplating shafts for the new clubs (tbd). So I too my 4-iron with TT Dynalite Gold XP S300 and put in a KBS Tour 90 S just to try something new. I was thinking maybe I will get a little...
  7. smschulz

Texas

Hello, my name is Steve. It's been two days since I've played Golf. It's cold and rainy and am going into withdrawals. I digress. It's nice to cruise a forum without massive delays due to ads populating. Thanks. Been playing for many years. I also like to tinker/build clubs. Will be replacing...
Back