Recent content by Snickerdog

1. Snickerdog

Any motorcycle owners out there?

23 BMW F750GS.
  2. Snickerdog

UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

Exactly, hard to describe but that is a good way.
  3. Snickerdog

Any motorcycle owners out there?

Will be picking up the new bike on Saturday, will post up some pics next weekend. Looking forward to getting back in the saddle, may try and find a MS course to get a brush up.
  4. Snickerdog

UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

Only 2nd round with this shaft in the irons and am really liking them. No vibrations on a thin shot, elbow is feeling better after the rounds. For regular flex shaft (for me) they feel really good.
  5. Snickerdog

What did you shoot today?

41/36=77. Couple of PB's for me today, hit every fairway and every green in regulation on the back 9. Didn't really have any good birdie looks but was a lot of tap in pars. Nice having regular playing partners who can offer up something when you are struggling, just a little word and made a...
  6. Snickerdog

Official Hole In One Thread

Congratulations Doc. Awesome.
  7. Snickerdog

The Pets Thread

My buddy waiting for me when I come home.
  8. Snickerdog

The Pets Thread

So Bingo is not a fan of the TV for some reason and I was watching the games last night. However he is a big fan of my recliner and had the look of " you need to get the heck out of my chair dad!!"
  9. Snickerdog

The Pets Thread

Very sorry for your loss.
  10. Snickerdog

The Pets Thread

He did pretty good last night. Only woke me up once and let me go right back to sleep.
  11. Snickerdog

Shot a new PB today!

Awesome and congratulations.
  12. Snickerdog

The Pets Thread

So living on my own and in an apartment I know it would be to hard on a dog so I went to the local shelter and found a nice cat. Obviously this is not keeping the Snickerdog trend but this guy needed a good home. He is 1 years old, and his shelter name was Bingo, not sure if that will stick or...
  13. Snickerdog

Olympic Sexy Time is back!!

Safety first. It's gonna happen so no reason to not help out.
  14. Snickerdog

NEWS 2024 Grandaddy Announcement

Pretty awesome switch up with this news. Makes for interesting choices.
Back