Recent content by Snyperx

1. Snyperx

SunDog Sunglasses

I am looking at getting a pair of the Bent Sundog sunglasses. Does anyone own the Sundogs and how do you like them?
  2. Snyperx

Grey Shorts with this Shirt??

What color belt? White or black? Sorry for the pics being so small, they were the largest I could get from the Kohsl website.
  3. Snyperx

Medicine Ball Routine for Golfers???

I recently picked up a 8 lb. and 10 lb. medicine ball from Dick's for like $65 and am hoping to utilize it for getting my golf game into shape. Can anyone recommend a good workout for golfers using an 8 or 10 lb medicine ball? I have found a couple of workouts geared toward basketball players...
  4. Snyperx

Recording Swing with the V1 Golf App???

So I was excited to get the V1 Golf app installed on my Android phone. The thing I am struggling with is the best way to record my swing? Do most people have a friend do it? Is there a mounting bracket people use to hold the phone? What is the best way to record one's swing with the V1 Golf...
  5. Snyperx

Best Golf Pants for the Money??

I am looking at picking up a couple of pairs of golf pants. I was looking at some IZODS and Ashworth pants on TGW. Any thoughts on either of these brands? I don't want to spend $75 on a pair of Nike pants.
  6. Snyperx

Recommended Golf Workouts/Exercises?

I have been wanting to stay in shape a bit more than just playing golf or riding my bike once in awhile. Ideally I would like to strengthen my core. I am approaching 34 years old and starting to see a little extra in the stomach. I would like a better core to not only look better, but to help...
  7. Snyperx

The Keys to the Effortless Golf Swing

I was curious to know if the book The Keys to the Effortless Golf Swing is worth the purchase and read? I just finished Finally: The Golf Swing's Simple Secret by J.F. Tamayo which was pretty good (short and sweet).
  8. Snyperx

Taylormade Rescue 2010 #3 v. Adams Idea a7OS 3H

Ok, so I have set of the Idea a7OS's on the way. The set includes 4H, 5H, 6 - GW. I would like to have a 3H in the bag. I was either going to get the matching a7OS 3H or go a different direction and get the Taylormade Rescue #3. I like both clubs and seem to hit them the same. Would anybody...
  9. Snyperx

Contours v. Dryjoys?

Looking at picking up a new pair of FJ's on the bay. I am looking at a pair of Contours and a pair of Dryjoys. I currently have a pair of Greenjoys that are very comfortable. I can buy blind since I know like clockwork that I am a 11.5 medium. Out of the two shoes I listed which are better...
  10. Snyperx

HELP: Adams Head Cover Failure

I just finished cleaning my #4 Adams a4OS hybrid and went to put the head cover back on when the sock seam failed and the head of club popped through. Has anyone else had a head cover fail in this manner? I'm pretty bummed since the clubs are only a week or so old. What is the best way to fix...
  11. Snyperx

Is a 5 Wood Needed in the Bag??

So I am looking at reconfiguring my bag a bit. I currently have a 3 and 5 wood in my bag. I was thinking about removing the 5 wood and adding my lob wedge. The thinking is that I can use the 3 wood for shorter holes instead of my driver and without going to my #3 hybrid iron. Having the...
  12. Snyperx

Adams Golf Serial Numbers?

Ok, so I got a new set of Adams Idea Tech a4OS irons off of eBay for $265 shipped. I was reading a counterfeit thread in this forum and got all paranoid. Keep in mind the seller on ebay does have 100% feedback. I decide to look for the serial numbers on the clubs. I find only one serial...
  13. Snyperx

Help: Driver=Problem Club

Hello all!! I am by no means a "good" golfer, but like many am looking for that consistency off the tie. I can hit my irons pretty good and can handle myself ok with a putter. It is my driver that is the bane of my game. The first issue is my lack of swing speed at less than 80mph. The...
  14. Snyperx

Checking in from Stoughton, WI

Came across this site while using tapatalk and thought I'd register. Hoping to learn a thing or two to help my sorry excuse of a game. Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
Back