Recent content by Solid5112

1. Solid5112

WTB- Nike VRpro LE 5w headcover

I just purchased a Nike VRpro LE 5w and it did not come with a headcover, does anyone have one or know where I could find one? Thanks!
  2. Solid5112

Michigan hackers, check in here

Hey guys a group golfer just came out for Greystone in northern macomb county. This would be a great preparation course for RR. I'm going to pick one up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Solid5112

What golf stuff did you buy today?

While at demo days at Carl's I was lurking around the putter section and found a Method 001 Precision Milled 303. Putted with it for 15 minutes then looked at the price and I was sold. Bonus when I went to pay for it, they guy at the counter told me it was 20% off! Sent from my iPhone using...
  4. Solid5112

What piece of equipment would you bring back?

We've all had that one piece of equipment that we have loved to play. My question to you is what would you put back in your bag that is no longer made. Could be a club, a ball, or any piece of equipment. For me I always love the Callaway tour-iz golf ball. Just the way it felt off the club and...
  5. Solid5112

Warrior Custom Golf Clubs

Hey guys I just wanted to get your opinions on this golf company I have been receiving emails from. I have been receiving emails from warrior custom golf about a free wedge or hybrid. Have any of you used warriors clubs and if so what did you think of them? Thanks!
Back