Recent content by Sooner21

1. Sooner21

Wilson Staff Model CB Irons

When you buy a car you discuss price. This was a pricing error on a website. They didn't agree to sell you anything for a certain price.
  2. Sooner21

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Yellow CSX LS TT. Lots of abbreviatios there, but I think I found a ball I like better than the 2021 TP5x. Unbelievably straight off my driver.
  3. Sooner21

Bryson DeChambeau Thread

Soooooo what about the comments during Brooks' interview that he never intended for anyone to hear? I believe about 25% of what he says.
  4. Sooner21

New Claw Glove Commercial

Haha! Great commercial Rod!
  5. Sooner21

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

I think Callaway Chrome Soft X LS has officially displaced the TP5x I've been playing for a while. I do wish it had a little more approach spin, but being in the fairway more often produces lower scores at my course.
  6. Sooner21

Tips for playing Bethpage Black and Red

Appreciate the responses guys! Hopefully the MAVRIK keeps doing what it has the last couple of seasons..
  7. Sooner21

Tips for playing Bethpage Black and Red

Hey all - I'm playing both of these Bethpage courses in a couple of weeks, and would welcome any tips from people that have played there. My index is 8.5 and carry driver 280 average. My weaknesses are my wedges on most days, but everything else is pretty solid. I'm 100% fine with not pulling...
  8. Sooner21

Unpopular opinion: BBQ

No
  9. Sooner21

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

Yes. I've ran 300*ish more than a few times. Don't pull it at any specific temp - still at probe tender, but I've found they're probe tender at a higher internal temp than cooking lower.
  10. Sooner21

LASIK - I’m looking for bad experiences

Mine only lasted 6 years and I've had horrible dry eyes since the procedure - to the point where a couple nights per week I'll be up during the night because it feels like razor blades being dragged over my eyes. I won't consider anything close to it again.
  11. Sooner21

OU/TX to SEC?

Nope - a ton of those wins came against Missouri anyway. I'm all for this if it happens - OU has had a few overmatched losses against LSU, when they had arguably the best team in college football history, and Alabama. Other than those we've more than held our own.
  12. Sooner21

OU/TX to SEC?

Yep. Also, OU has a 109-48-8 record against SEC teams.
  13. Sooner21

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

I'm currently sitting at a 9 index and playing the DCB's. I love them and couldn't be happier with my purchase. The extra forgiveness is nice, but I fit into them because I'm not a high ball hitter and the launch/flight windows were great with them. It took a few rounds to get over the thickness...
  14. Sooner21

Could or would you armlock?

I also have this grip on my Betti with the flat side towards my forearm. Works great and feels much better than other types in the store.
  15. Sooner21

Sky Diving

It's one of the most fun things I've ever done and I've done some cool/crazy stuff. It's incredible.
Back