Recent content by sourmash

1. sourmash

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

Love this! Such a cool idea and a great way to both honor what has come before and build excitement for what's to come.
  2. sourmash

EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

1. Strong part(s) of your game? There aren't really any I'd call strong. When I am swinging well, driver is a club I trust. 2. Weak part(s) of your game? Short game is poor, mid/long irons/hybrid/fairway woods are very inconsistent. 3. What do you most want to work on? Making a full turn...
  3. sourmash

EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

Getting selected for this is pretty meaningful for me for a couple reasons. I had both hips replaced in 2022, which took me away from the game for about 9 months. Just as I started getting back into golf my mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer last year. I was her primary caregiver, and...
  4. sourmash

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to GolfTEC HQ and GrayBull

WOW!!! Thanks THP and GolfTEC for such an amazing opportunity. Looking forward to getting better, playing GrayBull and having some fun with some great THPers!
  5. sourmash

You Have $10

Egg salad Pimento cheese Southern cheese straws Import beer (Can I tip?)
  6. sourmash

AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

Thanks for the reminder, I somehow missed this! I'm in and I'd be honored to partner with @MSH134 if needed.
  7. sourmash

Favorite Smell in Golf?

This! I was trying to think of how to describe morning Sonoran desert smell, thinking about moisture on creosote. But it's more than that. All the plants waking up and smiling at the sun. You nailed it.
  8. sourmash

THP Callaborative Map (Unofficial)

Mine should be updated to 85028 (no longer 90278). Thanks!
  9. sourmash

West Side Swing Off: California vs Arizona

Had a great time this weekend! Thanks to @Jtubb17 and @mtbloco and anyone else who helped make it happen. It was great meeting new friends and reconnecting with @Alez367, @kevin81002 and @GolfinWithDad from my SoCal days. Desert Willow featured two really great courses, and we got absolutely...
Back