Recent content by Sp.campbell

1. Sp.campbell

Anyone here 5’6” or 5’7”

I have been playing regular length shafts for years. Although this year I have hit a plateau in trying to lower my Hcp and then started to creep back up. Through chance and wheeling and dealing clubs I ended up putting a Tour AD shaft in my back up 3 wood and it is playing about 1.5” shorter. I...
  2. Sp.campbell

Frustrating

Been hitting a vokey 52 all season as my gap wedge assuming it would go the same distance as all my other previous 50or52 gap wedges. Over the past few rounds I really took noticed that I was always short with it. So tonight I went out in order to figure out my exact distance with my PW, 52...
  3. Sp.campbell

Help! Club Championship

Hey all, I was practicing really hard on Tuesday night hitting three buck of balls. Then went and practiced some short game on the first hole. Once done, instead of just walking back, I decided to play the ninth hole. Tee’d up and hit my 2 iron perfect in the middle of the fairway, on the...
  4. Sp.campbell

WTB Cleveland Launcher DST

Looking for these old hybrids. Want a 3 (21) and or a 4 (23) with the stiff diamiana shaft that comes with them. Let me know what you got! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Sp.campbell

Shaft stiffness input

Hey all I am gaming an older set (2011) Taylormade TP MB/MC’s with KBS Tour S shafts. I am constantly battling two big misses 1. Taking too much ground ahead of the ball and 2. a slice on my long irons and fade on my short irons. I have a pretty quick tempo and when I slow down both seem to...
  6. Sp.campbell

Format

Couldn’t figure out where to post this, move if needed. I am brining 3 other dads out golfing for Father’s Day on Sunday. It’s more of a fun round as the others golf about twice a year. I am curious if some one could recommend a format that will keep it fun and a little competitive. May...
  7. Sp.campbell

Rip apart my setup!

G'day THP!! If you have time, could use some criticism on my setup!! 7 Iron Thanks!! Scott Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Sp.campbell

Taylormade or Mizuno Irons

G'Day all I have a quick question for you all based on experience and all your love of Mizuno irons. I bought my first set of irons in 2010, a new set of burners I hit them very well. I am currently hitting a combo set of 2011 Taylormade MC/MB I find them super smooth to hit and like the feel...
Back