Recent content by Spinscan

1. Spinscan

BBQ, Mexican, Italian or Chinese?

Goodbye Chinese.
  2. Spinscan

Would you play non conforming wedges?

I have a Ping Eye 2 copper sand and lob wedge and use them. I don't know whether they're conforming or not.
  3. Spinscan

What did you shoot today?

I almost shot my age which is 79, shot an 80 with a double on the last hole and missed two short putts earlier.
  4. Spinscan

The 60 and over Thread

I have both and hit them equally as well. Both fairway finders and as long as any I have hit but hitting the driver has always been the best part of my game.
  5. Spinscan

Club in your bag you WILL NOT replace this year?

Driver-PXG Gen 6, fairway finder.
  6. Spinscan

Video Games Thread

This is my favorite. I've done a couple of story play throughs and have been playing the online mode since it was available.
  7. Spinscan

What’s your favorite putter?

I bought Chris Finch putter from a member and I have never putted better.
  8. Spinscan

Tell me what shoes to buy and i will buy them

I have three different ones. The speed mesh is probably my favorite but they aren't waterproof. I have two pair of the speed model and they are waterproof. They are also on sale now on their website for $149, normally $199. I'm tempted. Haha.
  9. Spinscan

Tell me what shoes to buy and i will buy them

I have three pairs of these. They are very comfortable and stable. https://sqairz.com/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAivGuBhBEEiwAWiFmYc3YqNEGyRc76i117hK2CYAhTys8lgL_aAcREBo2AT3qx3t-wTAZ5RoCzBoQAvD_BwE
  10. Spinscan

Hanging It Up

Reading through this thread makes me happy that I live in the DFW area close to Fort Worth. I can play all the golf I want for $50 and under and no 5 hour rounds.
  11. Spinscan

The Tot Spot: Your Order?

OG
  12. Spinscan

Who is your favourite non-US golfer of all time?

Bernhard Langer Charley Hull
  13. Spinscan

Do you airplane mode?

Yes or just turn it off.
Back