Recent content by Spring182

1. Spring182

WTB Rangefinder

Hey THP, I have a buddy looking to buy a used rangefinder on the cheaper side. Curious is anyone has an older one they wouldn't mind selling. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Spring182

FS: Yes Abbie Putter 33"

Hey THP, I have a Yes Abbie putter for sale. 33" and will come with THP burger headcover. In nice shape with SS Flatso Ultra grip. Asking $40 shipped. Thanks for looking! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Spring182

FS: Adams Irons, Jetspeed Driver, TEE FW, Wedges and Rangefinder.

Hey THP, well a new baby and some personal reasons I'm putting the game on hold for a little while so I got some stuff for sale. First up is a set of Adams A4 tour irons. 4-pw with DG Pro R300 shafts. Yellow GP grips. Asking $150 shipped. Taylormade Jetspeed driver. 9.5 loft, R flex...
  4. Spring182

FS: Ping Glide 52 & 60

Re Posting these.. Ping Glide Wedges, 52ss and 60ss. Great shape with stock CFS shafts and stock ping grips. I've played 3 rounds with them and the previous owner had maybe 5-6 rounds with them. $130 for both. Want to sell as a set to cut down on shipping. No trades at this time. Thanks...
  5. Spring182

FS: Ping Glide 52 & 60

Hey THP, I'm going to try a different wedge setup so I'm listing these for sale. I bought them used last week and played them twice and just decided they weren't for me. Ping Glide Wedges, 52ss and 60ss. Great shape with stock CFS shafts and stock ping grios. Asking $80 each or $150 for...
  6. Spring182

What did you shoot today?

40/41. 33 putts. Driver wasn't the best but most of my misses were just off the fairway. Shot my lowest round of the year! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Spring182

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Had a couple older clubs sitting around so I traded them in for these Adams a4 tours 4-pw. They are NICE! Even have the yellow bridgestone grips. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Spring182

FS: Taylormade Speedblade Irons 4-PW R Flex

Hey THP, I went ahead a pulled the trigger on some CBs to try out so I thought I'd list these for sale. I figure if I don't get along with the CBs I can move them and re-buy a set of Speedblades. New baby coming in September so I have to get all the tinkering out of my system before that...
  9. Spring182

Yes! Putter thread

This was a good find for $30. I really do love Yes! Putters. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Spring182

FS: Cleveland Driver and 588 Hybrid.

Hey thp, moving some stuff to tinker with other stuff. PM with any questions. All prices include shipping!! Cleveland Altitude Driver. Stock Stiff flex and 9 degrees. Standard length and new Lamkin Grip. Comes with stock Headcover. Asking $55 Cleveland 588 Hybrid, R Flex, 20.5 loft...
  11. Spring182

FS Callaway MD2 wedges 52*, 58*

Hey THP, decided to move back to using ATV wedges so I'm selling my MD2s. They are in good shape with tons of life left. I bought them new at the first of the year and have maybe 15 rounds on them. Standard length and loft. 12* of bounce on the 52 and 10* on the 58. Both are standard soles...
  12. Spring182

FS/FT: Cobra Bio Cell 5-7 FW stiff, IROD hybrid shaft

Hey THP, have two items in looking to move.. First up is a Bio Cell 5-7 Wood. Standard length, stock grip, and stiff shaft. I've hit maybe 30 range balls and maybe 10 balls on the course with it. Great shape! Comes with matching headcover. Sorry but I do not have a tool that fits this one...
  13. Spring182

FS: Cobra Bio Cell+ driver

Hey guys. Selling my Bio Cell + Driver. Hit it good inside but wasn't a fan on the course. Might be a tad bit much club for me. Stock length, red tie stiff shaft. Due for a new grip soon. I don't have a matching headcover but I'll ship with with a FlyZ headcover. Can include wrench if you need...
  14. Spring182

FS: XR 9 degree head

Pains me to do it but I need some spare cash at the moment to cover something unexpected. That's life though. Can always get a new one later.. I have an XR head for sale. 9 degree in great shape. Can ship ASAP and it will be packaged very carefully. Asking $210. I'll include headcover as well...
  15. Spring182

FT/FS Taylormade MC-72 putter (like new)

Hey THP. I bought this putter on 28th of March and have gamed it for 3 rounds. It's the 2014 model White Smoke MC-72. 34" in length and new Superstroke 1.0 Flatso installed. Will come with original head cover. I'm asking $60 if someone wants to buy but I'm more interested in trading. I'd...
Back