Recent content by squib

1. S

2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

I ordered the same, T300 custom specs on the 29th as well, through TrueSpec. No confirmations yet, but last I was told we were looking at an ETA of September 22nd.
  2. S

CONTEST The Final Spot: 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I want into the Grandaddy to experience new clubs, courses, and connect with golf experts and other exhilarated participants.
  3. S

Looking For Testers: Callaway Epic Super Hybrid

This club definitely sounds interesting, and would be a neat add to the bag. 1. This would be filling in the gap between my Callaway Epic Max driver and an old (new to me) Callaway Epic 3 Hybrid 2. I hit my hybrid really well, and the driver can sometimes get very unruly, so this sounds like a...
  4. S

CONTEST The Gear: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Fingers crossed! My picks are based on mostly forgiveness and club help, so I can try to consistently be a bogey or better golfer. A fitting to tweak everything would be awesome though. Thanks for the chance. Driver - Epic MAX 9* with Project X HZRDUS Smoke IM10 60 Graphite Stiff Fairway -...
  5. S

CONTEST Enter To Win: Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

golfinnut, you just got one of my spots because of your huckleberry gif
  6. S

2021 Open Championship Contest and Thread

Jon Rahm
  7. S

Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Justin Thomas 10.5* Regular shaft Thanks
  8. S

CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

Currently don't have a hybrid in my bag. I've read a lot of good things about the entire Ping G425 suite.
  9. S

CONTEST Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Thanks for the chance! My bag actually doesn't have any woods right now, as I got rid of my old Nike VRS Covert driver last year.
  10. S

CONTEST The Golf Ball: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

I haven't played many Callaway balls lately as I was gifted a couple dozen ProV1 boxes, but after looking through the new lineup I imagined I would play the Chrome Soft X LS balls. The Callaway selector put me in the Chrome Soft which I should have expected as I am an original flavor type guy...
  11. S

CONTEST Win Some Travis Mathew Style!

Vintage Indigo/Black size Medium. Honestly I need to upgrade my golf polo game from my old Callaway polos circa 2015.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in