Recent content by Ss12108

1. S

FS - Garmin Approach S2 (unopened box)

As the title states, I have a brand new in the box, never opened, Garmin Approach S2 GPS watch. Already bought myself a Neo XS on here used earlier this season not knowing someone would get this for me as a gift. I'll post more pictures later if necessary but here's one I have on my phone...
  2. S

FS: Cally BB 3W 15*, Fubuki Driver Shaft

Up for sale are two items I've recently replaced due to, I guess, positive (?) evolution of my swing, and a lucky raffle draw at an auction haha. First up, Callaway Big Bertha 3w (2014), 15*, Fubuki Z 65x5ct shaft S flex, with a basically brand new lamkin i-line grip. Standard length and grip...
  3. S

Alternative Shafts

Hi all. I am looking for some recommendations from this wonderful community for driver shafts. I had a combined lesson/driver fitting yesterday because my pro thought my current setup was a problem. Here's what I have: 2014 Big Bertha 10.5* Fubuki ZT 60 Stiff Standard Length I began having...
  4. S

Golfequipmentonsale.com

Anyone familiar with, or ever buy anything from this site? Their prices on the utility/driving irons I'm pondering are absurdly low and they aren't used. Too good to be true maybe?
  5. S

Need Help!

I game the JPX 825 pros GW - 4 and love them. I am a huge fan of the 4 iron and I hit the ever living hell out of it. There in lies my dilemma. I hate hybrids...love irons. I carry a 3H at 19* and when my swing is absolutely locked in, I crush it and hit it confidently. When my swing goes the...
  6. S

WTB - Mizuno MP-H4 or MP-H5 3 iron or 2 iron

Hybrids just don't get it done for me. When my swing is grooved, I'll hit my 3H a ton, but when I'm not, NASA can't track the flight path. I game the JPX825 pros and hit my 4 iron great, even when things aren't going so well, so I'm thinking I'm just better off with one more long iron as opposed...
  7. S

WTB - Seemore FGP

Pretty straight forward...I love my FGP and my father in law was very intrigued when he saw it. He just lost a couple of close buddies recently and has been a little down so I figured a new (to him) putter might perk him him up a bit. Needs to be 35"+ because he's very tall. Thanks everyone...
  8. S

WTB: SeeMore M6 CS (RH)

Putting this up for my business partner. He saw my FGP arrive at the office and now he's curious to get his hands on a SeeMore. He's only looking for the M6 CS specifically...let me know if anyone has one they're willing to part with! Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  9. S

WTB/WTT: Seemore FGP or similar (RH)

Something tells me it won't take long to find something here haha. Here's a list of what I have for trade: Cleveland 12* A Flex 270 Driver Callaway X 3 Wood R Flex Cleveland 588 RTX CB Black Pearl 52* Ping ISI Blue Dot SW Taylormade Catalina 2.0 Cart Bag I'd also be willing to sell any of...
  10. S

WTB: Mizuno MP-T4 Wedges

Looking for a 54* and 58*, preferably white satin. Would consider the black nickel though as well. Too much disparity on Ebay between the price of the new ones and the condition of the used ones being sold. Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  11. S

Westchester or Putnam County NY

Any members here from Westchester or Putnam? What courses do you typically play?
  12. S

Feedback on Hinging

Hello all, So I took a lesson on Friday, first of the year, a day after shooting my best score ever (94) at a course that usually eats me alive. I've been playing pretty good golf by my standards...this is my third year of playing, I just broke 100 finally this year, and my last two rounds...
  13. S

Need Driver Advice

Hi all, I'll keep this short. I'm in the market for a new driver because I'm playing a driver that was given to me which isn't exactly right for me, even though I have days I hit it OK. It's a Cleveland classic 270 with a 46" senior flex shaft and 12 degree loft. I went to golfsmith and swung...
  14. S

Finally joined

I've been lurking for a while, first focusing on equipment reviews and lately reading up big time in the game improvement section. I'm 29 and I'm just about in my 3rd full season of playing regular golf. I'm a partner at an accounting firm in Putnam County, NY, so once tax season is over I play...
Back