Recent content by Steadfast Golf

1. Steadfast Golf

Steadfast Golf Shaft

We agree! When you guys said the THP community was on it - - you guys weren't joking :) Great stuff everyone! Thank you for your time to give feedback.
  2. Steadfast Golf

Steadfast Golf Shaft

Thank you for your thorough review of your experience thus far with the driver shaft, your detailed feedback is very much appreciated! Send an email to [email protected] and we will send you a replacement with a better tip! We are seeing minor variations in the non-OEM Cobra adaptors...
  3. Steadfast Golf

Steadfast Golf Shaft

I would recommend a Regular flex for you at that swing speed. If the Regular is not stiff enough, we will exchange it for a Stiff flex no problem!
  4. Steadfast Golf

Steadfast Golf Shaft

Red is 1X Flex Green is Stiff Blue is Reg Green is Senior You just need to specify what flex you want and we'll take care of the rest :cool:
  5. Steadfast Golf

Steadfast Golf Shaft

I was seeing total distance of about 305 average with the Epic Flash on the 1X @ 115 MPH SS, 160 BS. That's a great head! Curious how the sweet spot is technically a bit high of center center
  6. Steadfast Golf

Steadfast Golf Shaft

The shaft that one of our customers sent them was tipped with a Ping adaptor so that's what the TXG guys threw on there. It does feel strange with a heavy head on there, I can attest. I went from swining my XR at 189 grams to the exact head they were hitting at 208 grams in consecutive swings...
  7. Steadfast Golf

Steadfast Golf Shaft

Thank you! Yes, the feedback from the TXG video today for example was the feedback we were hearing in September and made our modifications from the S2 that he was hitting to our S3 and now S4 :) We get better each day - - daily refinement - a continuous improvement attitude is key!
  8. Steadfast Golf

Steadfast Golf Shaft

I would recommend a Stiff flex at 110MPH swing speed - - if you don't like the Stiff, we can get you into a 1X no problem - - we offer a flex guarantee! We will get you taken care of :)
  9. Steadfast Golf

Steadfast Golf Shaft

Great add! - - that is correct - - I believe that head weighs in the high 190 grams range so that is why it was feeling a bit heavy in his hands with the S2 shaft Example: My Calloway XR head weight ~188G, Calloway XR Pro weight ~192G, TaylorMade SIM Tour Spec weight 200G
  10. Steadfast Golf

Steadfast Golf Shaft

Thanks for your review of the review (y)
  11. Steadfast Golf

Steadfast Golf Shaft

Great feedback indeed, very "interesting" as they noted a handful of times :) We are sending them some S4 shafts on Monday for them to test - - the S4 model was design to address that exact feedback from our customers in late September All his 1X toe shots with the S2 were straight at least...
  12. Steadfast Golf

Steadfast Golf Shaft

TXG Review of our S2 Shaft https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlzCnuIm59Y
  13. Steadfast Golf

Steadfast Golf Shaft

The amount of data and time required to fully answer that question........................................................................... you aren't paying me enough :geek: You will just have to see what JB comes up with! He could always test the individual metrics of every single shaft...
  14. Steadfast Golf

Steadfast Golf Shaft

My emphasis on the word EXACTLY is the important part here- - some individuals may be sour if every single number doesn't match that printout above.
  15. Steadfast Golf

Steadfast Golf Shaft

We sell shafts for playing golf too if you are interested :)
Back