Recent content by stevie-a

1. stevie-a

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Holes 11, 12, 13, 14 will make or break your round at Lake Arlington. 14 is a 240ish yard par 3 from the tips, with a elevation drop of about 200+ feet. Depending on the wind and how hard the ground is, I've hit a range between a 1w/3w to 7i...lol. Par is a great score on that hole! Sent from...
  2. stevie-a

Other munis I've played and would recommend...most of Ft Worth side of town Hawks Creek - good conditions, cool layout Cross Timbers - TX Hill Country feel, great conditions Grapevine - good conditions, hard to get tee times Irving - good conditions, interesting characters at this place Lake...
  3. stevie-a

Yessir...the big fans were a bit of a joke. I recall randoms that I got paired with hitting into the fans. Definitely a good laugh. Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
  4. stevie-a

Sky Creek obviously gets alot of traffic, so hope the water situation gets resolved. After they cleared out alot of tree overgrowth, the course (and pace of play issues) improved. As others commented, I'm sure it's lush right now...but summers have always taken a toll on this place. The...
  5. stevie-a

Rule #1....don't talk about the weather Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
  6. stevie-a

Facts....tried to get him to play there before and he said no thanks. Candidly, I prefer other options over FC too. I watched the first 9 holes and it's cool to see our local track get some pub, also funny to see them hit into the same spots (and trouble) as I do.... Sent from my SM-G991U...
  7. stevie-a

It's 10 mins from me and I've played it alot, will definitely give it a watch. As for the course itself, it's a pretty good track layout-wise, and conditions improved after they removed some trees / cleaned up some brush. Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
  8. stevie-a

You'd have to call about club rental...but i would assume cowboys has rentals, the others I'm not so sure about. As for tee times, depends on when you are looking to play -- but all of these get medium to high traffic overall. If you are looking for a weekend morning (7am to 10am), good...
  9. stevie-a

Completely agree, had a great time and glad I finally met you...3-4 years later...and a year after you moved to the area. Definitely will need to go again soon. Perhaps @Nate won't be buried in his phone for the back 9 next time out...lolol...hope it was worth it. Sent from my SM-G991U using...
  10. stevie-a

Coyote works too, so does Indian Springs(? ..I think that's the name) but those are a little further away. Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
  11. stevie-a

Grapevine GC (next door to Cowboys), Luna Vista, Bear Creek, Texas Star, Bridlewood, Texas Rangers GC...all within 20 mins of that area Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
  12. stevie-a

Wow...very nice. Cant wait for the invite......... Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
  13. stevie-a

Nobody cares about tee times, let's see this sim bay..... Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
  14. stevie-a

Pictures or it isn't true.... Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
  15. stevie-a

Happy Birthday Thread

Thank you Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Back