Recent content by Sturgeon22

1. Sturgeon22

Combo sets 🤷🏼‍♂️

Don’t sell the UHX. These clubs are real underdogs!
  2. Sturgeon22

The Senior Open Championship

Bernhard did win the Senior Open four times. Alex is the second German with a win.
  3. Sturgeon22

Tour Event Genesis Scottish Open

What gets little attention: Scheffler played super and suffered at least six putts which could easily have fallen. Best non-european links player in the tournament imho.
  4. Sturgeon22

S a new line of clubs due for Cleveland Golf soon?

I realized that all clubs - except wedges - of the current line are on sale both in Europe and the US. Current Driver cannot be ordered for LH. it seems Cleveland is not producing the gear anymore. Is that signaling that Cleveland is going to introduce a new line of clubs soon? Best, Henning
  5. Sturgeon22

Golf is Hard - An Unbelievable Q-School DQ Story

…just put this article into context! https://www.golfdigest.com/story/aspiring-tour-pro-pulls-off-one-of-the-craziest-hole-in-one-feats-weve-ever-heard-about
  6. Sturgeon22

Cleveland custom classic 588 driver

The answer to both questions is yes. I have a lefthanded (lh) version. But if you get a rh shaft on it then simply reverse the settings.
  7. Sturgeon22

Odyssey Stroke Lab Putter Regripping

Many thanks. I will try it with patience!
  8. Sturgeon22

…and that works on the putter grips? They are very unflexible!
  9. Sturgeon22

…can I get back to this topic, please. I like to regrip but my pressure pistol does not perform the job. I guess it is because of the inserted weight. How do I safely remove the grip without damaging it? Any advise welcomed! best, Henning
  10. Sturgeon22

POLL: What is the loft of your 7i?!

35 deg for my Cleveland CB588
  11. Sturgeon22

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo FW Woods and Hybrid Preview

…is it unfair to say that the hy-wood is in fact a hybrid head with a longer shaft?
  12. Sturgeon22

Cleveland Launcher XL Irons

But it was / is controversial! Some of us wonders why the colorful design of the clubs emerged. And the explanation was interesting. Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
  13. Sturgeon22

Interesting! Worked for me and I do find the UHX appealing -apart from the backside visually in iron 6 and 5. Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
  14. Sturgeon22

I am playing the UHX and like them a lot. It surprises me, that Cleveland added Plastic and blue color to the clubs. Aesthetically, I like the UHX better but will check when they are available. It will be interesting at what price point the set will be for sale. The UHX were really competitive...
  15. Sturgeon22

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo FW Woods and Hybrid Preview

I just looked at Cleveland‘s site and found this picture. The irons have number and loft on it. Like only Cleveland does it. Are these new irons too? Best, Henning Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Back