Recent content by Styles

1. Styles

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

I haven’t gone OL, but I did go to .25” increments so the range is compressed and my short-irons are longer without making mid-/long-irons too long. I am standing taller and hitting it better than ever. 5-iron is -.25”, 6 is std, 7 is +.25”, 8 is +.50”, 9 down is +.75” …
  2. Styles

2023 Titleist T-Series Irons

I have them in my 2021 T300s
  3. Styles

Who do you WANT to win the Masters?

Spieth
  4. Styles

Nelly Korda's Stock Yardages

I think she hit a 9-iron 168 in the matchplay. LV Yardage adjustment?
  5. Styles

McLovin's Journey to Improve

No updates? Racing to the finish line?
  6. Styles

Moving to Florida - Best Courses // Memberships etc

Sorry- I just got home from a week with the ‘Vid and pneumonia in advent health. Probably rambling.
  7. Styles

I didn’t say waived. I think it’s deferred. Invitational members have always gotten that because they can get bumped out when it completes. There is room for something like 350 full golf members and the non owner ones can be invitational. When there are 350 full golf owners you can pay to...
  8. Styles

The best, you say? 🤔 Bella Collina is still allowing invitational members with no initiation fee- the course, pace of play, conditions, and amenities are outstanding. There are a lot of member events too. 2024 rates went up to $850/mo. if you are a 2 you would love It. The place is full of...
  9. Styles

McLovin's Journey to Improve

I got very sick first week of November at ficpa and lost weight/didn’t work out/etc and didn’t play for two months. my swing has been a dumpster fire since And I completely lost my short game. I think I had a 90-something in there. Saturday, I shot 79 again. hang in there until may!
  10. Styles

Mizuno MX-1 Irons

MX-23 was awesome.
  11. Styles

Let’s Make Cuban Coffee

Pilon Cuban coffee and a shot of Bailey’s.
  12. Styles

Orlando restaurants

I agree; when I wasn’t remote I was addicted to her chorizo gorditas.
  13. Styles

What did you shoot today?

Shot 42/41 net 75 today. sand bagger shot net 67 today. 69/67 over two days. 152 was 4th in the net. I shot 42/43/42/41 and finished just outside the money. cheaters suck.
Back