Recent content by SW

1. SW

National Parks and Forests - Backcountry Hiking

You could say I'm a fan. Nice pics Hawk! Here's a sunrise from my park.
  2. SW

Fall Golf in Pictures

Here's what I both like, and dislike about Fall golf down here. That was my view of #8, a 152 yd par 3.
  3. SW

THP Thanksgiving Picture Contest

Uncle Sam has me working, but this is how we do thanksgiving lunch in the swampland.
  4. SW

The Official Banter Away Thread

Superhawk?
  5. SW

The Official Rant of the Day

Si senor
  6. SW

Energy Drinks & Shots

Haha, it was god awful wasn't it? Whoever thought that was a tasty beverage needs to be slapped in the frost berries. I found these in a Sunoco gas station in North Naples/Bonita so maybe Circle K isn't the only option anymore.
  7. SW

Energy Drinks & Shots

Concur, took a sip and poured it out for my homies. Penicillin.
  8. SW

Energy Drinks & Shots

Mango Guava disagrees. Still haven't seen the new flavors down here though, Frostberry made an appearance briefly.
  9. SW

The Official Banter Away Thread

Hi!
  10. SW

Forest Glen Golf & Country Club: Naples, Florida

Forest Glen Golf & Country Club Naples, FL http://www.forestglengcc.com/ 10/13/12 Incredible. That is the word I would use to describe Forest Glen Golf & Country Club. Situated in East Naples and on the edge of the Everglades Forest Glen creates a wonderful golfing experience...
  11. SW

2012 Cleveland Mashie Hybrids & Irons

Good stuff man, best hybrid I've ever played. You're dead right about the heft of the club, not overly heavy but you sure get a good solid feeling from it. The keel and rails flatout work, plain and simple. Here is a shot from my M5 today, off the tee on a par 3.
  12. SW

THP Live Round thread!

#16 400 yd dogleg right par 4 Great drive then yanked an iron left. Caught a weird hop on my chip and went long. The mound on the right is the culprit. Limped away with bogey.
  13. SW

THP Live Round thread!

#14, short par 4 Mashie F7 off the tee to here 54* wedge to here Lip out two putt
Back