Recent content by SwingBlues

1. S

2022 Cobra Golf KING Forged Tec and Forged TEC X Irons

I see a commonality of 2* FLAT for the FTX orders. Cusrious, why does everyone think that Cobra set the FTX lie so steep? In comparison, the FT is 1* flatter than the same FTX irons
  2. S

Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

F9 was always tough to beat and the only reason to get SZ is the full cup face milling. Performance-wise, relatively same from what I gathered and for you. Wow, just got an email from Cobra - they now have a NEW "Limited Edition" - Camo this time but with the Aldila Rogue 130MSI shaft. The face...
  3. S

Another great driving day with my Pars & Stripes Speedzone. Been thinking if this club was fade bias or not and for my swing, its definitely not. Hit baby draws all day. Setting is "flat -1" with the 14 gms weight in the back. I just got a 10 gm and 6 gm, might see how I go with these weights...
  4. S

Anyone running with after market weights on the SZ head? If so, any feedback on performance?
  5. S

Cobra KING SPEEDZONE Irons

Still enjoying my Speedzone irons. I just talked a good friend of mine and he got the One Length Speedzone irons. He doesn't play much so I figured the simplicity of the One Lengths is just right for his occasional-golf-swing. Yes, these irons are SO GOOD. As I posted in the THP Speedzone &...
  6. S

2nd round with my Pars & Stripes SZ 9*. Played Encino GC in Los Angeles, off the Blues, shot a 75 Last week, I truly sucked with the driver but that was because of my 1 plane swing not settling down. I made this swing change about 5 weeks ago and barely had anytime to let it "gel" other than...
  7. S

Just got the Pars & Stripes Speedzone driver - what a thing of beauty :love: ! Great job Cobra!!!
  8. S

WTB Looking for a set of Catalyst 100cw shafts stiff (6.0) flex

Good luck, I had to source mine from Ebay - exactly those specs. I have 4 of these in my wedges, FANTASTIC shafts. You'll luv 'em
  9. S

Speaking of not getting penalized... One shot, I had 131 to the pin. Choked down a 9 iron and swung and the ball flew to the right, felt like a push but pin high, just off the right side green. I started to clean the face of my 9 iron and I saw the red line on the face that came off my ball...
  10. S

I thought I would throw this here: This struck a chord with me. I very much felt like the P790s, like RS, great off the middle but if the lie is not great, you get punished. If your swing is not great, you get punished. I just feel the Speedzone irons just fills that forgiveness factor in...
  11. S

72 on Saturday @ Woodley Lakes Best score yet with these irons. As well, I was using Todd Graves' One Plane Moe Norman swing for the first time ever on my driver only. Started like crap and just got better and better and BOMBS. Serious power and back friendly. Couple this with these SUPERB...
  12. S

Cobra Connects? I had the Tour V stiff in my Anser 2012 irons, very nice shafts and very accurate. Nice choice.
  13. S

Congratz. What specs?
  14. S

75, 74, 74, 81, 74 and today, 75 That's the scores I am getting with my Speedzone irons in the bag since golf restarted here in Los Angeles. Played Encino today and saw some ridiculous tough shots made SO EASY with these irons. Driving was crap and got me into a lot of trouble off the tee into...
  15. S

Another round in today - these irons are LEGIT. FREAKING GOOD. Years ago, when the G25s were out, they were the rage for GI irons. The SpeedZones are a class above that - even better, stupid easy to hit, great turf interaction, silly long and stupid forgiving as hell. You really, really have...
Back