Recent content by swingman123123

1. S

Started with golf - looking for swing advice / really appreciate your help

Hello guys! today I have been at a driving range - and it wasn't very good feel 😕 Two days back I tried to focus on body rotation, swinging in to out & keeping arms connected and it felt really good -> I thought I finally cracked it 😄 But -- Today I tried the same thing, but with different &...
  2. S

You are right. I know that thinking too much about it results into tension & bad sequencing during the swing, it has to be automatic.. I try to focus on stable lower body & relaxed elbows and shoulders during the swing. But the results are not very good :) I tried to use clubhead covers under...
  3. S

Btw I think that most of my slices were a result of over the top swing - not the obvious one with rotated shoulders, but I think I was casting the club a bit and it wasn't swinging from the inside. Maybe it's because of my right hand dominance - so if I try to hit irons on driving range and...
  4. S

Hello guys! Thanks you very much for your comments & guidance! It really helps me. I played my first tournament yesterday and the result is my first win :D It was in HCP category 29,6-54 and I started with 54 HCP. I had 60 stableford points and my new HCP is 28,6. I scored 1 par (on par 4), 7...
  5. S

I have Taylormade RBladez irons. https://www.golfbox.com.au/clubs/taylormade-rbladez-irons-steel-shaft-4-pw-sw/
  6. S

Hello guys, I need to rest for a week or so, because my lead wrist & fingers hurt - probably it's because I was hitting off those mats too much 🙂 We will see...
  7. S

:) Thanks! Well, I am located in Czech Republic and I live like an hour drive from our capital Prague. There are many golf teachers, but how can I know which one is good? :D
  8. S

Hello! well - regarding my course management, I don't think there is such thing yet :) I played 3 golf courses (3x 18 holes). I am now focused on hitting the balls crisp and consistent - and I think it's going to take longer... Regarding my short game, I mostly used my S 55 degrees wedge -...
  9. S

Thank you! :) I'd like to take lessons, but as I mentioned, in my town there are two instructors and their reputation isn't good. But I'll figure that out somehow. I checked a lot of youtube videos and some drills of them worked, some don't and caused pain in ribs etc. I mostly checked Clay...
  10. S

Thanks! Is there a drill I should focus on?
  11. S

Hello guys! based on the advice you gave me I tried to reduce the head movement during the backswing and that sway move -- I think it helped to stopped hitting the ball fat and actually, it felt more natural to swing with a more straight posture! (even in baseball, my batting stance wasn't...
  12. S

Honestly, I mentioned baseball background, because i think it's my disadvantage - as you mentioned :) It feels like that, especially hitting the golf ball right and baseball left.
  13. S

Hello, I appreciate your help! I'll try that. 1) so do you mean that I should shorten the backswing, right? + try to slow down opening of the hips. 2) yeah, I'll try that too! 3) I'll try that, but it's really tough for me -- I tried almost everything to remove the chicken wing :D nothing...
  14. S

Hello golfers, I started with golf 3 months ago. I was a professional baseball player (catcher/outfielder, batting left/throwing right) 10 years ago. I struggle with my golf swing and I tried many things. I had/have a problem with chicken wing, extension, hitting fat, hitting thin, slices...
Back