Recent content by swove

1. swove

Arm/shoulder doesn’t seem flexible enough

So on my back swing I see people that basically have their arm completely straight and like perpendicular with their body. Except on my back swing I feel like I can only keep my arm so straight until a certain point then I have to bend it. How can I fix this? (I’m very new at golf) Thanks!
  2. swove

For a beginner; high end vs low end driver.

So I’ve only been golfing for a couple of months now. I was just wondering if it’s worth spending the money on a high end driver? Like the G400 for example. Am I really going to notice a difference right now this early in my golf game?
  3. swove

Back pain question

Not real sure if this is the correct forum to post in but... I’m very very new to the game of golf, been practicing for about 2 months now. I’ve noticed when I go to the range and hit 100 or so balls I get back pain right underneath and around my left shoulder blade. In this general area...
  4. swove

Ping G400

I’m thinking about spoiling myself for my birthday and buying the Ping G400 driver. To anyone has used or owns this club what are your likes and dislikes? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. swove

For beginners: spiked vs spikeless shoes

Im a beginner and I’m looking to invest in a good pair of golf shoes. In your opinion as a beginner can you notice a big difference between the two? Why or why not? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. swove

Hello from Ohio!

My names Zach, I’m 25 and I’ve recently found an interest in golf within the last 2-3 months. It all started when I was goin through some of my grandpas old clubs (I was aware he loved to golf). I came across a set of Ping blade irons and they were almost sold in a garage sale next to nothing...
Back