Recent content by T0AD

1. T0AD

It's the Gethering for me in '23!

Just gonna drop this in here. The dates we discussed for 2024.... Already booked. One year out and we're SOL.
  2. T0AD

Callaway Paradym Drivers

As am I, so pretty bad comparison. But yes, it did go a surprisingly long way for the impact point.
  3. T0AD

The "winner" this weekend is @adwillingham There is no set criteria, but he hit a lot of good shots today and bettered his score from yesterday. He also drove a long way, and tried to sneak out early to avoid the awards presentation. Close, but not fast enough .
  4. T0AD

7 men means I can pony up the extra and have my own room. A person can only sleep near Greg so often, ya know. I'm sure his wife agrees. So I guess we only need 2 tee times Sunday. I'd like to be able to release those back to the course if that's all we have.
  5. T0AD

Not sure how current 1st post is, so where are we for condo dwellers and how many playing/paying on their own? Also, previous post will be edited with new info.
  6. T0AD

4115 Live Oaks Circle Valdosta, GA 31601 Gate and door Code: #0730 Time TBD but should be around 2pm Pull off the main road, tell the gate shack you're with the Harris group in the condo, and proceed. It's basically first right off the roundabout, 2nd right through the neighborhood, and the...
  7. T0AD

I haven't gotten the condo details from our POC yet. Probably another day or two.
  8. T0AD

Ok, so I'm in here just to mention that we need to tighten up this list and decipher who's doing what. I'm gonna pay the bill for 8 beds and 2 rounds each this week. If that's all we have in the house, then it's 230 ea. I know Hacking is out, too. Edited to add; I think we should just eat at...
  9. T0AD

Tell a THPer Golf Story

And I watched you hit the biggest Hook in the history of golf on a par 3 where the ball went farther left than the hole was long.
  10. T0AD

Tell a THPer Golf Story

And I watched you hit the biggest Hook 8m the history of golf on a par 3 where the ball went farther left than the hole was long.
  11. T0AD

Ok damn, this escalated quickly. 1 condo. 12 tee times each day, but it's early I will ask about another 4some. 11am Sat 8am Sun UGA is gonna win, and we all know that. YouTube will have an 8 minute highlight package. The garage could sleep like 6, easy. ;) Do NOT want to dissuade anyone, but...
  12. T0AD

OK, first, great tagline. 2nd. That's way more names I'd imagined seeing at this point. :oops: Third. We may run out of beds and I ain't sharing with Greg. Finally, we all know that even the closets are big enough to camp in, so bring it on!!! (It only drives the per night per person $ down)...
Back