Recent content by t4t3r

1. T

Patrick Reed is Good for Golf: Prove Me Wrong

Good for the RC maybe but he doesn’t move the needle or sell tickets for all of his controversy otherwise. His Masters win was one of the least watched Masters in a long time if I recall. No one is tuning into TV coverage because of PR. He’s an immensely talented and clutch player, but his...
  2. T

PING G410 Plus LST Driver

The 410 LST seems to still kind of fly under the radar somehow. I wish the sound was slightly more muted but it is the best combination of spin, looks, feel, and performance in a current model driver in my opinion. I am as big of a driver ho as anyone, and although TM drivers tend to work best...
  3. T

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

I’m not buying it yet at this point. The Rogue White previously or can maybe still be purchased in TX in a couple different weights and was released last year as TX only. Based on the options via Callaway and what is listed on the Aldila website, they don’t even list the TX version anymore. It’s...
  4. T

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Saw something similar posted on the last page albeit regarding the Max, but would love for them to offer the standard head in that 56* lie. I got charged for my order today so assuming it should be shipping soon. I went with ordering from Callaway based on the trade in values, but really wish...
  5. T

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Add a Mavrik club to your cart on Callaways website and add the promo code BONUSMAV in the box. When you go back to the Mavrik product page you’ll see a link for the promo information.
  6. T

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Specs on what you ordered? I am still debating on whether to take advantage of the trade-in but I really like the standard Mavrik head. Callaway is pretty quick in my experience and likely has plenty of standard builds in stock (assuming yours is).
Back