Recent content by Tac852413

1. Tac852413

Cobra CNC milled putter

I was going through my old iron sets and old putters and stumbled across a Cobra CNC milled putter. I'm sure this putter is not worth much if anything at all. I'm just interested to see if any of yall have any options about this putter?
  2. Tac852413

Ping S57 Black Dot set of irons

Today I was gifted my first set of Ping irons! These things look like no one has ever tried hitting any of them. They are in brand new condition. I'm just not sure if I will ever actually use them. I have 2 iron sets that I have been playing with for years. They aren't anything too special...
  3. Tac852413

Wedges and options regarding the different brands.

Well this week I am blessed to be on vacation and believe it or not I have the house to myself and I have been enjoying the peace and quiet! With that being said I have been able to give some more attention to my golf bag. Unusually it stays with me in my vehicle most of the time, so since I...
  4. Tac852413

Tyson Lamb putters.......

Again I have been looking at as many higher end putters as I can find. This Tyson Lamb designer seems to have a pricey putter. The articles I read about his company and the product seem to be more positive than negative. Has anyone been able to actually use one of these putters on a golf course...
  5. Tac852413

Scotty Cameron tour only putter vs. Other high end putters......

Well I have a decision to make soon. I'm ready to purchase a new putter. I have been using a Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Select for years and I have gotten attached to my Scotty Cameron. Now the Scotty Cameron timeless 2 circle T putting stick has been the main putter I have been leaning...
  6. Tac852413

Hello form Georgia!

Hello All, I'm just going to introduce myself. My real name is Thomas. I play golf 3 or 4 times a week. I'm new to the forum and looking forward to being able to talk golf with anyone.
Back