L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

2. TahoeDan

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

3. TahoeDan

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max Putter Review

Does this mean an order has been placed? :unsure:
  4. TahoeDan

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

Very cool giveaway. My favorite is the floppy disc ball marker.
  5. TahoeDan

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

Got my bracket in. Looking forward to the Playoffs.
  6. TahoeDan

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

Finally got around to taking a few photos of my DF3. It’s a 36” CB version with the heavy head and TPT shaft. I have gamed it for a few rounds. Overall I really like the putter, still working thru distance control issues. The first few rounds I used a left hand low grip (how I had been putting...
  7. TahoeDan

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Had a great time. Can’t wait to do It again.
  8. TahoeDan

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now - The 2024 Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Great equipment, great people and an amazing location. I will be looking forward to following along with the lucky THPers that get the call!!
  9. TahoeDan

Upcoming concerts

We have tickets for a few concerts this year. May - Sam Hunt July - Kenny Chesney/Zack Brown/Uncle Cracker November - Billy Joel/Sting
  10. TahoeDan

Upcoming concerts

I am going to the concert too
  11. TahoeDan

Runaway Remote Cart

Last summer I played with a guy who had just bought the same cart and was using it for the first time. We were on the 2nd green when out of the corner of my eye I see something moving. It was his cart and it was heading right to the river along side our course. It went down a steep slope and hit...
  12. TahoeDan

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

Yesterday was a struggle. I didn’t have a good swing working and the putting wasn’t the best either. I did see early potential with the new putter but had issues with distance control. But today was completely different, played much better (12 strokes better then Saturday). Switched from my...
  13. TahoeDan

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

Gave the new putter a quick test run before the rain started. Really impressed with the feel. It’s already in the bag for the tournament weekend. I will be going to the course an extra hour early to work a little more on distance control.
Back