Recent content by TahoeDust

1. TahoeDust

FS: R11 3w and 5w * Pic Heavy* *Pretty Minty*

Both are in VERY nice conditions and will come with headcovers and newish crossline cord grips. They are both standard length and with stock Stiff Fujikura Blur 70 shaft. First SOLD takes the pair....Will separate! Soles... 3 Wood Face... 3 Wood top/crown... 5 Wood Front... 5 Wood...
  2. TahoeDust

G25 vs R11s

I currently game a 9.5* R11s with a Project X Black 5.5 tipped 1". I hit the club pretty well, with my most common miss being a high slice I see once a round when my swing gets lazy. I grew up playing, and after an extended hiatus of not playing regularly, I am playing twice a week and am...
  3. TahoeDust

FS: R11 9* Head ~ TM '11 Rescue 3H ~ Cleveland Launcher XL270 PX 6.0 **STEALS**

1. First up is a R11 9* head. I purchased it from a fellow WRXer who had removed the finish from the adjusting plate and filled in the R on the bottom silver to match. I think it looks pretty awesome. The club is in great shape. The pictures tell the story. $OLD 2. I have a Taylormade...
  4. TahoeDust

FS: Skycaddie SG5 - **Cheap!**

I have two SkyCaddie SG5s Both have been used, but not abused. One still has the original packaging. Both have minor scratching on the screen from normal use, they do not diminish the image quality at all when on. The batteries are still strong and charge fully. I loved these, but I just...
  5. TahoeDust

Skycaddie SGX 2011 vs. 2012

I have a SG5 and was thinking about scooping up a SGX as I have seen some good deals on them lately. I see some advertised as 2012 models and some not. Can anyone tell me the difference?
  6. TahoeDust

FS/FT: Taylormade '11 Rescue 18* 3H

Trying to move my Taylormade '11 Rescue 18* 3H with a stock stiff shaft and new Lamkin Crossline Cord grip. The club is in very good shape, the crown is perfect, the pictures tell the story. I am looking for $75 $60 shipped.
Back