Recent content by tanker337

1. tanker337

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Mostly Chromesoft in the last year. 2. What do you think about Mindset? It's intriguing. Not sure if I buy in on ot, but willing to try it. 3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice? Tour B-RXS
  2. tanker337

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Yeah, I play in pretty firm conditions most of the time. Otherwise I'd use more bounce.
  3. tanker337

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Looking forward to following! Are any of the participants playing low bounce wedges?
  4. tanker337

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Finally catching up! @ScoFoBG Really brought it with all the great swag and contests!! @KY Golfer very classy move buddy -- I'm pulling for Southern Twang! Can't wait to see how it all shakes out tomorrow
  5. tanker337

Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

Most, if not all, of the Total Wine stores have walk-in humidors. That's usually where I go. The ones by Desert Ridge and Arrowhead mall aren't too far off the freeway if you go by them on your way out to Quinterro. @Nate can get his Titos there too.
  6. tanker337

I don't think I can make it to the Sat round in time, so I'll be at Wekopa Sat night/Sun am.
  7. tanker337

I've been busy with life, so I haven't been following much, but I'm 100% in for everything after the Sat. round and I'm free for after golf group stuff Friday afternoon/early evening. Golfwise, still might be in for a Friday round and should know if I can play the Saturday round later this...
  8. tanker337

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

If its not too late I'll go with Rickie Fowler
  9. tanker337

I'm in for Friday for sure. Low/high rent don't really care! I'd play TPC again if there's a slot open for that tee time. I might play TPC again...kinda forgot its the high high season. lol
  10. tanker337

What do you use to stream music?

Spotify subscription
  11. tanker337

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

Checked out the X and LS at pgass last night. I think the X is a better fit for me. Absolutely bombed one with LS, but the X was much more forgiving on miss hits.
  12. tanker337

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Going to the Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Congrats everyone!! Gonna be a fun event!
  13. tanker337

AZTHP - January Event

I won't be able to make it after all.
Back