Recent content by Taos

1. Taos

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

With like 2.5 hours to kill, how many of you guys are going to Uber over to HQ to catch a quick glimpse before the main show? :ROFLMAO:
  2. Taos

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Are you going to be carrying @xThor all week?
  3. Taos

EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Anyone going to try the Phil driver setup with lower loft and extra length?
  4. Taos

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid

Yes it’s the same
  5. Taos

Short Driver...Does Rickie's Win Make You Think?

So I've never really experimented with a shorter driver, but it's been on my mind every now and then over the past few years. I don't have too many complaints about how far I can hit driver but my accuracy definitely has room for improvement. Has anyone gone as short as Rickie (pretty much 3...
  6. Taos

What are you building? (Club style)

Nice looking set Kang! Make sure to update us on how they perform when you get a chance.
  7. Taos

They look good! Any particular reason for using a short ferrule though?
  8. Taos

I think I know where you're going with that... [emoji6]
  9. Taos

When it comes to building golf clubs, less is more with the epoxy. As long as your components have a fairly tight fit (not overly loose), then lightly coating the tip of the shaft and the inside of the hosel should be plenty. You also want to rough up the tip of the shaft for steel, or remove...
  10. Taos

Are you going to do a dry run to check the swing weights?
  11. Taos

FS: Rare and limited Odyssey Waste Management "That's How We Roll" Mallet Cover

FS: Rare and limited Odyssey Waste Management "That's How We Roll" Mallet Cover Happy Monday guys! Hopefully everyone's weeks has gotten off to a good start. I'm still dwindling my head cover collection little by little and decided it's time to offer one up so that one of you can be "green...
  12. Taos

FS: 2 Brand New Limited Edition Fujikura Speeder 757 shafts (Masters & British Open)

FS: 2 Brand New Limited Edition Fujikura Speeder 757 shafts (Masters & British Open) Good afternoon everyone, here are a couple limited edition shafts that I think could use new homes. I collected these at one point but they've just sat in my closet and I figure there are some of you out...
  13. Taos

FS: Brand New Limited Edition Masters and US Open Fujikura shafts!!!

Happy Saturday-before-The Masters guys! I was going through my bag of extras today and I figured it was time for these to find new homes. Both of these are absolutely brand new Fujikura Fuel 60 gram stiff flex shafts. Never been cut or prepped or anything. Kept in plastic wrappers so the...
  14. Taos

FS: Set of Brand New Lamkin REL ACE 3Gen Grips Standard Size

I have these laying around and have no use for them right now. There are 11 black and one blue, but all brand new with the wrapper on them. 12 grips total. Asking $50 OBO
Back