Recent content by tbanks5

1. tbanks5

Your favorite 5 course played

I need to get out more. My upcoming Bandon Dunes trip definitely will change my list. In no particular order: Rum Point War Admiral Tobacco Road Mid South Mattaponi Springs Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
  2. tbanks5

Flightscope Mevo+ Review

That is why I hesitate as well. I'm glad they are working through the kinks and making updates though. The thoughs behind camera vs radar are intriguing and certainly carry weight. The mevo+ is in a good price point and I guess you have to an reslistic understanding of what you get with it...
  3. tbanks5

Flightscope Mevo+ Review

I saw your unit for sale obedt. Didn't put in a bid though. I'm torn because I plan to mainly use it outside like you did. My backyard is fairly flat and I definitely have plenty of space outside. Not as worried about the sim part because i don't have a good indoor setup. I just want...
  4. tbanks5

Which State?

North Carolina is the only thing planned so far for me Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
  5. tbanks5

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Kept working on my backyard setup. Got the net up today just need to add the side screens. My son tested it out some. Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
  6. tbanks5

Closest golf course to you...

Cedar Point Golf course is 5.3 miles from my house and it's my "home" course. Its a military course and I also work on the base so it just makes sense. It also helps that the next closest course is 20 miles away. Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
  7. tbanks5

Course Nearby?

I've played every course within an hour of where I live. Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
  8. tbanks5

Well I did it yesterday, but finally finished my frame for my golf net in the backyard. I want something I can leave up 24/7. 10'x10' in the middle with 4' wings The net should be here next week and I just need to add a golf mat which I hope to get in the next month. Sent from my SM-G988U...
  9. tbanks5

Why do PXG staffers fall short on success?

Wasn't Charles Howell III a staffer at one point? I could be wrong.... Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
  10. tbanks5

Current Obsession - Could be anything...

Golf and everything FI (Financial Independence) I've been digging into everything I can to invest, save, and become debt free. Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
  11. tbanks5

Flightscope Mevo+ Review

@obedt how has the mevo+ been working for you lately? I know they have released a couple firmware updates since your last post. Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
  12. tbanks5

Best gummy snack

Fruit gushers Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
  13. tbanks5

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Mevo+ It's gonna happen in 2021 hopefully Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
  14. tbanks5

Golf Stuff on Your Christmas List

Just golf balls and a swing aide that my wife has already gotten me. If the budget allows after we finish the kids presents I may add a few pieces to my home practice setup. Mainly the frame for my backyard net. Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
  15. tbanks5

Got in some much needed range time this afternoon and took my 3 year old with me. He has been in pure golf mode for the last few months. Finally got him a real set and he hits it pretty well. Little 50 yard bombs lol... Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Back