Recent content by tbf_Andretti

1. tbf_Andretti

Mizuno JPX 921 Irons Review

play the ball towards the middle of your stance with modern hybrids if you have this issue. simple ball placement fix usually
  2. tbf_Andretti

Brand New Sim2 12* + Shaft Options

Head only with cover - $380 W/ Red Ventus 5S Shaft - $425 W/ factory installed LAGP Trono 75X - $850 Trono Only - $400 Includes Shipping Only trades in Scotty & Velocore Shafts
  3. tbf_Andretti

YOUR favorite putter ever?

My Super Rat
  4. tbf_Andretti

5 Years Since Nike Golf Closed the Doors!

Ok, it was a Bstone with a Nike logo
  5. tbf_Andretti

5 Years Since Nike Golf Closed the Doors!

the nike ball was just Bridgestone though
  6. tbf_Andretti

2021 Nike ZIT

wow, finally no nike hate
  7. tbf_Andretti

When Is Your Tee Time?

I never play weekends, twilight or early for me on weekdays
  8. tbf_Andretti

Could you pull it off?

these are amazing, must cop
  9. tbf_Andretti

Do Dress Codes Bother You?

it depends to a degree, there were crappy public courses around here that were giving players crap about the no collar TW shirts & joggers for awhile until they really caught on
  10. tbf_Andretti

Scotty Cameron putters

I think the new color way with the top milled is way more attractive than the previous ones
  11. tbf_Andretti

Scotty Cameron putters

how did Facebook marketplace do so lol... making something more readily available doesn't increase its inherit value. It's the underground groups who's valuations are solely being affected by games. In the underground alcohol world, there are two clear separate valuations. No one BINS anything...
  12. tbf_Andretti

Scotty Cameron putters

do not go with a 2018 laguna, 2018 insert feel is the worst. I do have a concept X bc I love the head so much but wish the face was diff what about a circa or a Monterey? no need to wait, can find tons instantly on fbook
  13. tbf_Andretti

Scotty Cameron putters

non GSS or Tei3 inserts :giggle:
  14. tbf_Andretti

Mizuno ES21 Wedge Review

I've been interested in these since before they dropped. I buy everything simply to even try but these worry me slightly bc of the price and how precise wedge game is. I use 12 bounce in Florida so worry a LITTLE if the wide sole is too wide & also I lay my 58 flat so much and play many flop...
Back