TC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Question I hope you can answer, I am getting ready to put some new shaft in my irons next week. KBS tours that were pulled from a new set of Taylormades. if I tip them how will that effect the ball flight? It will make them stiffer correct?
    What's up TC? How did the move go? Hope all is well. Milissa is officially done with treatment and her pick line is out of her arm. She is so excited!
    I think I found Paul Casey's weakness. We may have our follow/bbq yet!
    TC buddy you are playing some SICK golf right now. Everytime I look at your scores and stats I get super envious. I'm super amazing man at how low you are going. Just curious how much you've lowered the cap because of it?
    2 Reasons you should pick Luke Donald.

1) He is 3rd on the money list, almost 2nd and has only played three events.
    2) He is moneymaking machine
    ..........a) He is 700k behind Mark Wilson and has played half the events he has.
    ..........b)He is 100k behind Bubba and has had half the starts
    ..........c) He is averaging over 500k/start.
    Thanks for the info man. It was making me crazy lol. I'm getting the saw and the compressor/nail gun to make everything easier. I'm guessing you will be hearing from me for sure.
    Joe dirt:
    So you're gonna tell me that you don't have no black cats, no Roman Candles, or screaming mimis? No.
    Oh come on, man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers? No, I dont.
    You're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?
    I'm game! Heck, might as well go all out with the week event like UncleDaddy mentioned. I think I would still be recovering if I would have kept up with the drinking styles of Dannyboy and Bubba. Those fellas can put em away!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back