Recent content by TCB2010

1. TCB2010

GolfKicks

yeah i must of missed that post.
  2. TCB2010

GolfKicks

yeah i just seen this has been posted.. should've searched, my bad go ahead and delete thread.
  3. TCB2010

GolfKicks

Anybody ever seen these or use them? https://golfkicks.com/
  4. TCB2010

Walking to Cart Before Others Finish?

i usually wait, i feel like if someone has the common courtesy to stand there for me then i should in return, it is a distraction when people are walking off and your trying to line up a putt or even putt. i mean we're not pros but does tiger finish a hole and go stand on the next tee box while...
  5. TCB2010

Possible Rule Change: Hit The Flag It Counts

no when i go to the course i actually like being at the course, so pace of play for this matter is not affected. i cant see banging it off the pin from any distance is helpful and would help me get off the course quicker, why even go then. a moving pace is great but speed play is not for me.
  6. TCB2010

How Many hybrids do you carry?

I carry 3, its probably one of the best golf decisions i made 2 years ago. i will say this though i rarely use my 3 hybrid and im contemplating another wedge in its place..
  7. TCB2010

Video THP Live with Canadan + Contest

i missed it 😢
  8. TCB2010

Requesting a curbside fitting consult please...

lol im backwards then in what i was saying.. yep im a jack wagon
  9. TCB2010

First Look: Callaway MD5 Raw Wedges

i think this would be my answer, you'd literally have to hit 200 balls a day for probably a couple seasons to actually see the face wear to nothing wouldn't you? I think the average golfer hits 20-30 balls on the range a couple times a week before they play and then use their wedge every other...
  10. TCB2010

Is there a club you'd hoard?

I've been thinking about this a lot lately and today was a reminder from James thread on raw wedges. My thought is there's a discontinued wedge model that I really like, it's a raw model that will rust and over time the face will wear and I'm thinking long term what would I do? The wedges are...
  11. TCB2010

This happend today with my 3wood ball only two rounds old?

that ball looks beat and old.
  12. TCB2010

First Look: Callaway MD5 Raw Wedges

Nice write up James. I love the raw, I trust the rust, in my mind I have to think the non plating wedges will produce more spin due to slightly more open grooves, yes the downfall maybe they'll wear faster but I don't worry about that. The way manufacturers produce different clubs yearly or...
  13. TCB2010

Today's Rant - What Would You Do?

I just matched up the pipe sizes, what is this in reference to?
  14. TCB2010

New bag help

I had a stand bag for many years. At one point I said I wanted more room and was never going to worry about needing stands, so I had gone through 2 staff bags in 5 years, bad decision. Not only did I look like that guy with a staff bag, but the damn thing didn’t fit on a cart properly and when...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in