Recent content by TDG2019

1. TDG2019

Have you ditched the 60?

I have primarily gone to my 50* Smart Sole G wedge for everything. I have finally realized I tend to try to get too cute with 56-60 degree wedges, and either chunk, blade, or slide under too often. With the Smart Sole, it is just "get it on the green and putt” mentality.
  2. TDG2019

What is your take on forced carries?

If it is more than 200 yards, it is 50/50 that I will be laying 2, hitting 3. So I will usually move up a tee box.
  3. TDG2019

What is the Longest Iron in You Are Comfortable Hitting?

"Comfortable"=7I and higher "Questionable"=6I "Disastrous"=anything lower
  4. TDG2019

What Causes Your Blowup Rounds

I am guaranteed to have 1 blow up hole on each side. Struggled with mid to high nineties since April, but lately have gotten it back to low 90’s. Golf is hard.
  5. TDG2019

What is one club you wish you could try out right now?

Pretty sure I don’t need it… Paradym X 3H
  6. TDG2019

What is your favorite club in your bag?

Of late it has been my Callaway 2019 BB 4 hybrid @ 21*. After lowering the loft to 21, I have been able to take FW out of bag. Distance Versatility Consistent strikes
  7. TDG2019

Favorite 4 hybrid?

Callaway BB19 hands down. Easy to hit, and long...
  8. TDG2019

Feeling really discouraged

I can so relate to this topic. My game has been in reverse all season, with scores closer to 100 than 90, and all of my positivity is slipping away. The game is becoming a chore, and very disheartening. I just can’t eliminate the 2 or 3 blow-up holes a round. Aspiring to consistent bogey golf...
  9. TDG2019

Another Adams Golf Makeover?

With the latest iteration, the last release is at a big discount...so I took a flyer on a 3W for $75.00. Had an Original that was good to me, so this has got to be better...if not, not a big $$$ loss.
  10. TDG2019

Smart Sole...

Any hope of Cleveland making a 54*? The 50* is so much fun for me. I would pay big $$$. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  11. TDG2019

Ship Sticks Is Out of Their Minds

If it is somewhere you travel to often (IE-in-laws), I have found it cheaper to buy a new bag, have it delivered there, and then Fedex a set of clubs you most likely have in your basement. Last December I shipped a driver, hybrid, putter, wedge, and chipper for $15.00. It complemented an extra...
  12. TDG2019

Am I an anomaly? Eye opener.

I do a lot of "work golf", and have been gifted many sleeves of Pro V, and Chromesoft...when on my dime I usually use the Callaway Supersoft or Superfast
  13. TDG2019

Am I an anomaly? Eye opener.

Recently back from a vacation from which I played 5 rounds of golf. I did not bring my own clubs, and was playing a borrowed set of stiff shafted graphite irons. Based on my Driver swing speed (85-90), I have been playing either A or R shafts in woods and irons, and had never even bothered to...
Back