Recent content by TdotCdot

1. T

My hybrid died today

I hit my hybrid off the 3rd tee today and thought it sounded a little different than usual. I wasn't expecting to see the face caved in when I had a look. Had to blow the cobwebs off my 3W after that. Club is a Steelhead XR and I've had it less than a year - probably played 20-30 rounds with...
  2. T

Broken weight in an Epic SZ

I bought an Epic SZ driver head second hand a couple of weeks ago and the heavy weight broke on the weekend. Most of the threaded piece is in the head still, and the rest of the the weight is now mower shrapnel somewhere around the 9th tee box. Has anyone had this happen to them, or have any...
  3. T

Hybrid alternative

I have been struggling with hybrids for a while and have decided to go another direction. The set I brought 6 months ago had a 3 & 4H with it, and I don't get on at all with either. Funny really, considering my with previous set of 2nd hand (and old) powerbilt clubs I battled with the long...
  4. T

Hello from New Zealand

Hi guys. Thomas here from NZ. Thought I'd better sign up and introduce myself after a couple of weeks of reading. I started hacking around a couple of years ago playing can-a-hole with mates and after playing in a twighlight Ambrose competetion over the last summer finally thought I might try...
Back