Recent content by Teddy

1. T

Shaft search

I was hitting balls on my clubs range during a Callaway demo day, so I decided to go and see what the Track man said for my Epic SZ with the Hzrdus yellow 63g 5.5 in it. Long story short my swing speed was at 96-98 mph, ball speed was 140mph, 3000 spin and ball flight was ballooning a little...
  2. T

WTB Project X HZRDUS Yellow 6.0 63 gram shaft.

Preferably with a Callaway adapter and plays to 44.5 inches. Thanks
  3. T

WTB: HZRDUS Yellow

Can someone point me in the right direction? Where can I purchase a HZRDUS yellow 65 5.5 with a callaway adapter? Thanks for the help.
  4. T

This is why getting fitted is so important!!!

So I had a fitting at Club Champion today. I went in with a open mind as far as the irons go. After hitting my 6 iron my fitter looked at me in weird way and said how long ago did you get fitted for these? 4 years and 30 less pounds ago I said. I was swinging my 6 iron between 88 and 91 mph...
  5. T

I need opinions about fitting

So I'm currently rehabbing from shoulder surgery and things are going great getting range of motion back. My strength is still not there, but right where it's supposed to be. I had planned on getting a iron fitting before this happened, because I feel I need new irons. I was fitted 4 years ago...
  6. T

Callaway X2 Hot 3h and X2 Hot 5 Deep...Distance gap?

I am tapping out and giving up on hitting a 3 wood:surrender:. I was wondering if anyone out there has hit the Callaway X2 Hot 3h and the X2 Hot 5 Deep....Is there a big distance gap between the two? Thanks for the help!!!
  7. T

Need help with choosing a cart bag

I have narrowed it down to three bags. The Sun Mountain C 130, Cleveland deluxe cart bag, and the Cleveland tour cart bag. Does anyone have these and let me know what they think is best and why?
  8. T

What kind of set up would you consider this?

I just got fitted and I am waiting for my clubs to be built. I was wondering what you guys would consider this set up is as far as low or high launch and spin. I have my Taylormade RBZ Tour 9* with a Fujikura Fuel 60 gram regular shaft. He also said he was going to tip the shaft a 1/2 inch...
  9. T

Just finished getting full bag fitting

This was by far the most eye opening and fun golf experience I have ever had:clapp:. I went to a place called Club Champion. The guys there were very patient and very informative. They started out by fitting me for a driver. I hit my TM RBZ Tour 9* stiff shaft first, this is the club that...
  10. T

170 reasons I couldn't sleep last night

So I stopped in the golf galaxy yesterday because there was a rumor they had the new Amp cell driver and irons. They had them but could not bring them out to hit yet. So I decided since I was there I would hit the 2012 Amp irons against the Rocketbladez. I was fully expecting to fall in love...
  11. T

What are some of the lowest spin Driver shafts and heads?

Can you guys help me out with finding out what some of the lower spin driver shafts and heads are?!!!
  12. T

Hey Fellas!!! Glad to be here!!!

HI from bitterly cold Wisconsin. After finding and reading posts on this site for the last month, I have come to the conclusion that this is the best site ever for honest information about everything golf.:clapp: This is perfect timing for me because I am looking to buy a new driver and set of...
Back