Recent content by Tee1Up

1. Tee1Up

Odyssey release when

I haven’t seen the article, was just basing my comment on what was on their site. Whatever.
  2. Tee1Up

Odyssey release when

What do you want to bet? Based on the pictures that are on their website it looks like a different insert, blue in color and a higher price. I don’t get your reply.
  3. Tee1Up

Odyssey changing to a new face?

They are up on Wide World of Golf
  4. Tee1Up

Odyssey release when

You can see the new putters at Wide World of Golf. Looks like the only change is a new insert and a higher price.
  5. Tee1Up

Will You Watch TGL

Probably not
  6. Tee1Up

The Lamkin ST Hybrid

I went from MCC +4 to these and I can't tell a difference in size.
  7. Tee1Up

It's the Gethering for me in '23!

Looks like two beautiful days of weather!
  8. Tee1Up

Perry can’t be that bad, they have the Iron Horse Mud Ranch and the Book Mart which has over 20,000 used books and hippies clothes.
  9. Tee1Up

Embracing Community Excellence - City of Perry Florida City of Perry Florida https://cityofperry.net Perry is proudly recognized as the Tree Capital of the South cozily nestled along Florida's Nature Coast. We are a family friendly community in which to raise
  10. Tee1Up

We are teeing off at 11, correct?
  11. Tee1Up

We will leave about 8 in the morning. If you need me for anything just call me at 478-285-3052. My third wont be coming so it will just be me and Jaret.
  12. Tee1Up

Too bad I'm on a no sugar diet, or I would get you to leave me a piece on the porch and I would get it when we play number 4.
  13. Tee1Up

Beanies AND baseball caps

Go get them while you can.
  14. Tee1Up

Our plans changed so I will be able to come. I will have myself, my son (Jaret) and one other (Charles) for Saturday golf only.
  15. Tee1Up

Microsoft Bing AI Image Generator

Here is one more.
Back