Recent content by tehuti

1. tehuti

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I just ordered a couple of bucket hats. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. tehuti

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

It just seems like a Star Wars ripoff. Very predictable too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. tehuti

After several months between episode one and the rest, I finally got around to finishing The Witcher: Blood Origin. It was not bad. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. tehuti

Post A Golf Photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. tehuti

How consistent are your golf balls?

I have used the OnCore Avant55 or the Srixon Softfeel for the last two years and they are fairly consistent and similar in performance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. tehuti

Slow swingers unite! 2024 golf balls

Though it’s not my normal ball the Bridgestone E9 is the longest ball I have used. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. tehuti

Flying leap on equipment

21° Maltby HyWay utility wood. I wasn’t crazy about my Srixon 7 wood because I am just too inconsistent with it. So I gave the HyWay a try and it is one of my most consistent clubs. I already had a Maltby 4 wood and a couple of hybrids. So I figured I’d like it, but it was a leap. Sent from...
  8. tehuti

Bag Boy ZTF Stand Bag

I only recently put the large pocket on when the weather got bad, but I got by without it for most of last season. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. tehuti

The Bucket Hat thread

I have a reversible one and it’s great. Typically I don’t spend that much on my hats, but his seem to be worth it, and I will probably buy another one. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. tehuti

2024 Round Count

#19 today. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. tehuti

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I played my usual Sunday morning 9. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. tehuti

I plan to watch Rebel Moon part 2 this evening. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. tehuti

Game improvement equipment ?

They sound like gimmicks to me. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. tehuti

I ordered a PXG hat and ball marker. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. tehuti

I grudgingly bought another umbrella holder for my BagBoy cart yesterday. I KNOW I have the one that came with the cart somewhere, but I can’t find it. Before it gets hot I want to make sure I have an umbrella. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back