Recent content by Tenputt

1. Tenputt

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

That is the kind of experience that will make it really fun for us as participants. It will be interesting to see if he has some good stories about guys who are now on the Tour.
  2. Tenputt

I am thinking Pro V1, but in the past, I have leaned into Pro V1X.
  3. Tenputt

I am sure I can put on some kind of a show. Just don’t know yet if it will be a horror show.
  4. Tenputt

That is every bit as bad as talking weather. Man, you should be suspended. 😂
  5. Tenputt

Yeah, really cool. Not one hole is over 157 yards. We definitely will get a chance to start breaking in the new wedges.
  6. Tenputt

I am familiar with that ball flight.
  7. Tenputt

He’s made a great turn in the pic.
  8. Tenputt

Not me. I don’t have much success with them, except on pretty full swings.
  9. Tenputt

I am much in your camp. I am 63 and each year, I am losing a little distance. The bigger thing for me is that my body simply does not hold up anymore to banging a lot of balls and some of the repetitive training that leads to higher speed. It can actually break my body down to where I am...
  10. Tenputt

I have always considered myself to have only a very average short game, relative to my index. I also think that we probably expect more of ourselves than what is realistic relative to our skill levels. That being said, I am really looking forward to a couple of days where the focus truly is on...
  11. Tenputt

I will see what damage I can do.
  12. Tenputt

any fishermen here?

I have a great week coming up. It starts with the Vokey Experience at Ballyhack. I will get home late Tuesday night and then Thursday, I will be headed up into the mountains to chase some large cutthroat trout at a lake where we are just starting to see ice off. Fingers crossed it is ready...
  13. Tenputt

any fishermen here?

It is interesting how carp are gaining respect in the angler world. I am only a fly fisher (although not snobby). Even there, though, there is a growing segment of anglers who specialize in targeting carp. Carp can be very difficult to fool and fight like the devil.
  14. Tenputt

any fishermen here?

Love seeing those birds swoop in. We see it fairly regularly with both eagles and ospreys. What kind of fish are you targeting there?
Back