Recent content by tequila4kapp

1. tequila4kapp

Would this stop you from playing?

Regular course, regularly scheduled game? Pass. Special event, special course (eg, Bandon)? Play.
  2. tequila4kapp

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

Enchirito and burrito
  3. tequila4kapp

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

8th in 2028 team payroll, 80M less than the Mets.
  4. tequila4kapp

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Gotta disagree with you on this one. He has been atrocious most of his playoff career, especially relative to his regular season performance. Regular season career ERA: 2.48. Playoff career ERA: 4.5.
  5. tequila4kapp

Contemplating Retirement - Describe Your Transition

Good on you guys! It is a long term endeavor, so being on track is a definite positive. I decided to in for a 2nd opinion (we have a relationship with 2nd bank and they offer the same service). Two objectives: 1) confirmation (or not) of the big picture narrative; 2) different voice about...
  6. tequila4kapp

Other factors related to age are health insurance and that most people spend more in earlier years than later years. Health insurance is freaking expensive until you are Medicare eligible. Also, I learned that each spouse has to individually be age eligible.
  7. tequila4kapp

Old Man shakes fist at sky; handicap posting as a single

I don’t care what they say, I record scores even if I play by myself.
  8. tequila4kapp

Genius or Not Cool?

Not cool.
  9. tequila4kapp

Darthweasel Golf Goals

Buddy! My opinion, having played with you a bit: When you play Bomb and Gauge you have to accept some dispersion challenges. Swinging at 90% capacity instead of trying to max out everything would help on this front more than more practice.
  10. tequila4kapp

Your Favorite Practice Facility Amenity?

Grass hitting area. Short game to include dedicated chipping area and bunkers. good quality range balls
  11. tequila4kapp

Good to see you’ve slowed down to smell the roses. If you ever need to take it easy maybe you can get your old job back😂😂😂
  12. tequila4kapp

2024 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

This type of thing is actually really helpful. I have things written in erasable ink on my bathroom mirror. Seeing your reason / goal every single day makes a difference.
  13. tequila4kapp

I just don’t have a ton of time but an initial pass through … the web site is conceptually in the same space but not especially close to the same experience; also, the results I (quickly) got were substantially different between the two services.
  14. tequila4kapp

Official Rant of the Day

Torture and hell are too good a fate for the sonsabitches that do identity theft and electronic financial fraud. I a SOOOOOO tired of this stuff
Back