tgtt's latest activity

• tgtt
    tgtt replied to the thread How important are writing skills?.
    I obviously don't see it as often with professional pieces but then/than mistakes are rampant. It is so bad I think it is being taught...
  • tgtt
    Just saw these on Fried Eggs Golf in Scuba Steve's WITB.
  • tgtt
    tgtt replied to the thread Bowling.
    We usually finish last week of April. I'd rather cancel and payout on current standings vs making up any missed weeks. Hell, if we start...
  • tgtt
    tgtt replied to the thread Any Poker Players Here?.
    Lockdown life is boring so I'm looking into online again. Anyone playing on Ignition Poker?
  • tgtt
    tgtt replied to the thread Bowling.
    I'm a part-time bowler because of swing shift and 100% hate how long the season is but... Im actually missing it now that I can't do it...
  • tgtt
    tgtt replied to the thread Mizuno CLK.
    Best kept secret in golf!
  • tgtt
    tgtt replied to the thread Face Book: Are You A Member.
    Nope. None of them for me.
  • tgtt
    tgtt reacted to cbaker2882's post in the thread Mizuno MP-20 Irons with Like Like.
    I do know, that after hitting a bunch of different lines, if I got the chance to just snag an iron set off the wall right now, it would...
  • tgtt
    tgtt reacted to Johan185's post in the thread Mizuno MP-20 Irons with Like Like.
    The Marketing campaign of the big guns are hard to miss. Mizuno has a more nuanced approach, which is leading customer loyalty that is...
  • tgtt
    tgtt replied to the thread Wendy’s Breakfast.
    I love salt yet found the breakfast baconator too salty. I'll try something else next time.
  • tgtt
    There were enough massively off center core examples from numerous sources to keep me far away from them. At least they admitted it and...
  • tgtt
    tgtt reacted to sposey013168's post in the thread Scott Piercy Social Media Comments with Like Like.
    Everyone is so sensitive now days. People need to get over their selves. Flame away I don’t care but it was funny and I am NOT...
  • tgtt
    tgtt replied to the thread Billy Horschel out at PXG.
    Looks like they're still in the bag.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in