Recent content by tgtt

1. tgtt

How important are writing skills?

I obviously don't see it as often with professional pieces but then/than mistakes are rampant. It is so bad I think it is being taught incorrectly.
  2. tgtt

20% off Claw golf gloves for THP thru April!

Just saw these on Fried Eggs Golf in Scuba Steve's WITB.
  3. tgtt

Bowling

We usually finish last week of April. I'd rather cancel and payout on current standings vs making up any missed weeks. Hell, if we start where we left off then wouldn't be much of a break before the next season usually starts.
  4. tgtt

Any Poker Players Here?

Lockdown life is boring so I'm looking into online again. Anyone playing on Ignition Poker?
  5. tgtt

Bowling

I'm a part-time bowler because of swing shift and 100% hate how long the season is but... Im actually missing it now that I can't do it. No clue how it will be handled after ban is lifted. Any other leagues have a plan in place yet?
  6. tgtt

Mizuno CLK

Best kept secret in golf!
  7. tgtt

Face Book: Are You A Member

Nope. None of them for me.
  8. tgtt

Wendy’s Breakfast

I love salt yet found the breakfast baconator too salty. I'll try something else next time.
  9. tgtt

Billy Horschel out at PXG

Looks like they're still in the bag.
  10. tgtt

Why do Some Folks Prefer 3w off the Tee over Driver?

I tee off 6 of the 9 holes at my course with my 2 hybrid (replaced my 3 wood). The shorter shaft makes it much more reliable and the course is short enough I don't feel punished giving up any distance. I've done same at other courses that were longer too so I'm either playing correct tees for me...
  11. tgtt

2020 Olympics in jeopardy of being canceled

It said total viewership. I don't know why you're looking up number of TV sets. 1st thing I found:
  12. tgtt

Cable companies - Cutting the cord

We do this and have from the start. Do you stream at 1080p? I set mine down to 480p this month... Waste of a 4k tv!!!
  13. tgtt

Cable companies - Cutting the cord

My internet has a limit of 1TB and the 5 months we've used YTTV we went over. I've downgraded stream quality, which sucks, but are most of you unlimited or what are you doing to not go over your limit?
  14. tgtt

Very limited number of 33 inch putters at golf shops

Ping's adjustable putters solve the problem.
  15. tgtt

Major Champion nearest your birthday

Jack sets the record....

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in