Recent content by tgtt

1. tgtt

The Official 2023 NFL Thread

How have they not fixed the announcers next door yet? 3 straight weeks. Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk
  2. tgtt

Which Color Yamaha?

Nobody picked bot left but I think it looks great. Picked up last week after ordering in Dec... Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk
  3. tgtt

The Official 2022 NFL Thread

Audio has looked like Chinese karate movie ever since Amazon took over... Anyone else??? Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
  4. tgtt

Precision Pro NX10 Rangefinder Review

This is what I was about to say. I know I could tell a difference in the past with my GPS and when my range finder fell off I was and a different course and not my Yamaha cart. Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
  5. tgtt

Precision Pro NX10 Rangefinder Review

Mine fell off 1st round and that was enough for me. It still works fine but I'll leave it in the bag, the case, or in the cart from now on. Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
  6. tgtt

Green Saver Divot Repair Tool Forum Testing Review

Reviving a super old thread but funny seeing all the initial posts worrying about durability. I lost this today after all this time. I would like the to buy the original but can't find it as of yet so I guess it'll be the new one.
  7. tgtt

The Yamaha Thread

They wouldn't even take an order from me. My local dealer wanted 100 last year and received 12. This year they were told they'd get 10. Wait list is 50 to 60 deep. Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
  8. tgtt

The Yamaha Thread

Wow. I had no clue it would be so difficult getting a new cart. Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
  9. tgtt

The Yamaha Thread

I have a 2016 Yamaha 48V AC that I'm gonna sell to go gas. Gonna call and ask how long an order for this one will take... I'll be ordering wheels and tires elsewhere for it. Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
  10. tgtt

Do you use the same flex..???

D - 2H - 3H: R Irons: S Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
  11. tgtt

PING i59 Irons

Gorgeous!
  12. tgtt

2021 Open Championship Contest and Thread

Didn't turn it on but it was listed as Barbasol on my guide.
  13. tgtt

2021 Open Championship Contest and Thread

Why couldn't I find this this AM. Is it only streaming on Peacock?
  14. tgtt

Will You Retire to a Golf Community?

Not sure yet. South Dakota being discussed now. Golf in summer and poker in the winter. Current Governor is awesome too.
  15. tgtt

Buying Blind?

Yes. Each time I say I won't but always do it anyway.
Back