Recent content by thaar

1. thaar

Mizuno MP-20 MMC Irons

I really need to stop reading posts like this :LOL:. I have the Forged Tec Blacks in my bag currently, and there is really no need to replace them whatsoever, but the MP-20's are so damn sexy!
  2. thaar

Looking For Testers: Callaway Big Bertha B-21 Drivers and Hybrids

Current driver is a Cobra F8+ w/ Project X Evenflow 65x Current hybrid is a Cobra oversize 3/4h w/ Smacwrap 780 ES x I am intrigued about the forgiveness of the driver while still being a low spin driver
  3. thaar

Why the discrepancy between GHIN and the scorecard

I've noticed this a few times recently that the course rating and slope on the scorecard differs from what GHIN has in their system. It's typically not enough to matter, aside from the occasional rounding issue when calculating course handicap, but am still curious what the discrepancy may be...
  4. thaar

Newbie from Colorado

:wavey: Been lurking for a bit and decided to join. Seems like a great group of people on this board. Recently started playing the game again a couple years ago now that my kids are a bit older. I'm a bit of an equipment ho and have somehow stayed married over the last year :lol:. Currently...
Back