Recent content by the Belbs

1. the Belbs

2012 Telus World Skins Game - At my home course!!!

http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/893905/halifax-to-host-telus-world-skins-game-for-first-time This is going to be played at my home course, only 3 minutes from my front door! I am pretty excited about this, and I'll be trying to get in there to volunteer and maybe even caddy for one of the...
  2. the Belbs

THP Outing 2011 Dress Like a Pro contest

Hello THP, I know this is late but I thought I would start a thread about the contest I was fortunate enough to win at the THP 2011 outing. I ended up winning the Dress Like a Pro contest. See if you can guess who I am dressed as... Here I am with forum member One-T: (no that isn't my real...
  3. the Belbs

Newest family member

meet Bowser Yes like the evil guy in the Super Mario games. We have adopted him, he is a rescue from some dirt bags that had him chained outside for all his life. Due to this he has mange (infection) that caused him to lose most of his fur. He is now on medication for the mange and seems to...
  4. the Belbs

Hurricane Earl

So, they are predicting that this storm (currently a Category 4 Hurricane) will be making land fall on Saturday near (less than 30-40 miles) where I live. Last time we were hit with a Hurricane was Hurricane Juan in September of 2003, and some places were without power for up to 10 days...
  5. the Belbs

My month of golf (July!!!)

So, it worked out that I am changing companies, and in doing so there is a month between when I am done with one, and when I start with another. It turns out that I get the entire month of July off! (yes I planned it that way) I plan on playing golf every day (it doesn't rain) and getting in...
  6. the Belbs

KZG Golf?

Does anyone have any knowledge about this company or the products they make? I was golfing with a guy yesterday and his whole bag was made up of KZG clubs. He said that the entire custom set was worth about $3k.(ouch) KZG Golf He is part owner of a company up here in Halifax, NS, Canada...
  7. the Belbs

Golf trip this weekend!

I am super excited about a golf trip that I will be going on this weekend. A group of 12 guys will be heading to PEI (Prince Edward Island) tomorrow morning. We will be playing 4 rounds, on 3 courses, and staying 3 nights. The courses we are playing are: Brudenell River(par 72, 6517 yards...
  8. the Belbs

Golf Tournament/League Software?

Does anyone know of any golf tournament/league software? I will be running the Mens Nights at our club, and we plan on having a season long contest where the lowest score you have on any given hole counts towards your "best 9/18" holes. What I'd like is the ability to track rounds my player...
  9. the Belbs

Scotty Cameron Putter Fitting and Titleist Ball Fitting

My local golf shop last night was having a Scotty Cameron Putter fitting, and a Titleist ball fitting last night so I stopped by. Here are the details: Scotty Cameron Putter fitting First they got me to hit some putts with my existing putter(34" - Rife 2 bar Mallet) and looked at the setup...
  10. the Belbs

Nike VR Tour Driver (Project X) - Mini Review

I've been reading all the different reviews on this driver I could find, and there weren't any really on this forum, so I decided that since I recently acquired one, I would do a review. History - I've been looking for a driver for about a year. Towards the end of last season, my driver...
  11. the Belbs

Funny Doritos "commercial"

A friend of mine made a video for the "viral" campaign they have going... I think it is pretty funny - take a look, and pass it on! http://www.doritosviralocity.ca/Gallery/VideoDetails.aspx?v=37542
  12. the Belbs

Golfing Next Week!

For some of you golfing in February is no big deal, but I am going to Mexico for a vacation on Sunday and I am going to play the Riveria Maya Golf Course It is a brand new course and the second 9 may be finished any day! So excited! It has been since October that I have hit a real golf ball...
Back