Recent content by The Dave

1. The Dave

Garage Simulator Crew

Thought the exact same thing when I saw the email come out
  2. The Dave

New SigPro Super Softy hitting mats

Indoor Golf Shop just released new mats 😍 I love the new look mats, not so much the price increase, but I hope they don't stop selling the older models too because those have been very popular.
  3. The Dave

Garage Simulator Crew

1-car or 2-car? I'm in the back of my garage and hit under the opener going horizontally from wall to wall.
  4. The Dave

Review Voice Caddie T11-pro

I haven't had many issues with the T9. Hope the new unit works well for you
  5. The Dave

OptiShot Nova Launch Monitor and simulator

Just reading from the site, some things stand out. Camera (better for indoor than radar, and that awful mat they used to use) Behind the golfer, so easier for left/right simultaneous play vs. a side camera unit No subscription fees for courses Overall price at $1750 is good too Some items of...
  6. The Dave

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

I love the opportunities that THP provides to users. 1. Which irons do you currently play? Cobra King Tour MIM 2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? I'm always intrigued by the players distance irons, but have feared the lower loft and lower spin that has...
  7. The Dave

Best Iron Finish?

I loved the Adams Idea Black CB3 finish back in the day. I actually loved everything about those irons
  8. The Dave

For Sale Shot Scope X5

Please lock this has been sold
  9. The Dave

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

After my round last week, I need to get back to the wedge matrix...what I thought were my half and 3/4 distances, I was way off.
  10. The Dave

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #8

It was a great putt after all of us sent our drives up the hillside. 2nd day during singles I drove the ball to the front edge of the green right next to @J4U
  11. The Dave

If you don't have that version, I might have a copy still in my downloads folder
  12. The Dave

I hope so...Flightscope offers it in their app ;)
  13. The Dave

GolfTrak Launch Monitor App

Free is always good and I agree that limited data if it's close can be helpful. I've just seen some people groove a swing with bad data and it hurts their game for a little bit
  14. The Dave

Tour Edge CProto Driver

I'm looking forward to a FW with that technology :D I loved the E722 and heard great things about the 723 line...just a good company that keeps slowly improving upon very good clubs from prior years
Back