Recent content by The Milk Man

1. The Milk Man

Shot my best round ever this morning.

Congrats @Ajcoop20 PB's are fun
  2. The Milk Man

Really random: which pocket?

Any pocket or the ground, it is very rare I have a glove with me at the green. Usually leave it in the cart or on my push cart.
  3. The Milk Man

Golf shorts: How short is too short?

Whatever your comfortable with - you be you
  4. The Milk Man

White Dogwood is a poorly designed hole

For the week 11 played as the toughest hole yielding 17 birdies and 22 doubles. Holes 4 and 5 yielded less birdies at with 15 on 5 and 16 on 4. Hole 12 came closest in doubles with 21. 11 can be had but it requires a great shot, which is what I want from a par 4. Fireworks can be had on the par...
  5. The Milk Man

The Ball Rollback - thoughts and observations

Tennis dialed back rackets to slow down speed of serves. MLB still uses wood bats instead of metal/composite bats. Swimming banned suits because the advantage gained in the pool. Easton just had a bat banned for certain baseball tournaments because of being to hot compared to other approved bats.
  6. The Milk Man

Your "One" Question

3 and 7 same question - Tell us why the ball rollback is no big deal? Explaining that by the time it is implemented club and ball companies will have figured out how to give us the same or better performance than we have now.
  7. The Milk Man

Best Logo in Golf?

Maidstone and Pasatiempo are pretty good
  8. The Milk Man

The GHIN Soft Cap

Nearly all pool leagues are handicapped as well as some tournaments. There is a monthly handicapped tournament in Alabama for pros and amateurs in which the winner can win between 50k and 100k. Beyond that there are a million ways to handicap gambling matches
  9. The Milk Man

Shot a new PB today!

Congrats PB's are always fun
  10. The Milk Man

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Can't say anything about the fittings, but the facility is really good
  11. The Milk Man

Danielle Kang distances and shafts

Do you know how much that differed from listed yardages? Listed yardage on LPGA site for tournaments completed in 2024 is between 6557 yds and 6749 yds.
  12. The Milk Man

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Wish I could make it, missed playing with you guys last year. Good news is you should stay dry since I won't be there.
  13. The Milk Man

Who are the PGA Tour Stars?

The top ranked players are not going to play in the non-signature events. Which is going to lead to watered down fields and leaderboards that only golf sicko's recognize. Bay Hill this week is a signature event and should lead to a better field. Pebble Beach being made a signature event gave it...
  14. The Milk Man

Pressure Boards

Back when I got lesson's, I used one with my coach. His were homemade out plywood and dowel rods if I remember correctly.
Back