Recent content by Thechosen1

1. Thechosen1

American Dunes & Folds of Honor

Playing there next month. BIL lives about 15 minutes away from the course and has heard nothing but great things
  2. Thechosen1

Odyssey White Hot OG Putters

Went to GG yesterday in hopes of finding a new putter. I landed on the OG 7s. They only had a 35" so I asked them to cut it down and add a new grip to it and I absolutely love it. I was between this one and the Stroke lab 7 and the insert in this one is what I was looking for and I can't wait...
  3. Thechosen1

Does Anyone Live in Delaware?

I lived in slower lower for awhile. Not a bad place to raise a family at all.
  4. Thechosen1

Williamsburg, VA

Been there plenty of times as I have family there. Would recommend: Kingsmill (Sadly is private last I checked but River course is a nice track but overpriced) Fords Colony: Blackheath course if possbile but I like them all Williamsburg national: Jamestown course is awesome and I love the...
  5. Thechosen1

Payne’s Valley at Big Cedar Lodge

Way too weird. I'm flying out there thursday..
  6. Thechosen1

Stock Market & Retirement Planning

Been dabbling with robinhood for the past two weeks. Some ETFs and even penny stocks- hit NAT a few days ago and on the upswing now. Crap is addicting but I like
  7. Thechosen1

Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

Resort/courses were in such great shape. Shame we werent able to make this trip happen but playing yesterday to honor it was fun. At one point was -4 on las colinas and just crapped the bed coming home with some bad luck.. Really love mission inn and hope to get a group back there this year!
  8. Thechosen1

I like the sound of this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Thechosen1

Yeah I'm leaning towards cancelling to be honest.
  10. Thechosen1

Not looking good at all. No bar/restaurant = bad time.
  11. Thechosen1

I don’t think they will be cancelling on us for now lol
  12. Thechosen1

Playing Copperhead in Tournament Conditions

I’ve got some pictures that I wanna upload but it’s being a pain. but today’s round(s) was so much fun. I would love to have that front nine back. Bad shots were not had by neither me or Jim but it was certainly more mental. The distance got into our head and we were pressing instead of trying...
  13. Thechosen1

Playing Copperhead in Tournament Conditions

Got the the resort tonight for tomorrow’s round. Stands are still up and the conditions are amazing. I am so freaking pumped for 830
Back